SteamID:

bornat1 STEAM_0:0:80242009

Zersus-HD STEAM_0:1:58219961

Lord_LoLKiller STEAM_0:0:79634345

Time in GMT: Around 14:00-15:00

Server: v33x

Summary:
Random Raid;
So, i'm sitting in my apartment checking on my weed pots and my drug labs when suddenly i hear a shotgun smacking my apartment doors open and someone equipping a keypad and using it on my prop door. It was bornat1, zersus-hd and lord_lolkiller, they thought it's going to be plenty of fun randomly raiding apartments (few minutes before raid on me, i heard them raid another player in above apartment)

They proceeded to just shoot me for no reason and blow up my drug labs

When asked in OOC, they argued they're 'Thieves' and that it was not a random raid as they 'heard contra'.

If you ask me, difference between a random raid by a civilian and a burglary by a thief is this; a thief will come when no one is in the house, lockpick their way in, go through the security unspotted and proceed to STEAL the items found within- not destroy them. A burglar would also avoid murdering any inhabitants.

What bornat1, zersus-hd and lord_lolkiller did was not a burglary; it was a random raid. They shot up a previous apartment then proceeded to shoot up mine, they murdered me with cold blood whilst i was unarmed and posing no threat what so ever. All because 'they heard contra'. If police officers need to see contraband to raid, if corleones and rebels need to see the contra to raid, how come that a civilian with job title 'Thief' or 'Criminal' can raid by just hearing contraband? How do they tell it's contraband and which apartment it's coming from- In Character?

Either it was failRP or Random Raid, in either case it was a rule being broken.

bornat1;
I'll also include pictures of bornat1 breaking different rules; mainly racist remarks and insulting other players in OOC chat.
Whilst insulting other players doesn't personally bother me that much (as some admins can tell by my 1st ban), i find racism very insulting; Just because someone is black, it does not mean that they must revolve around crime. Examples of such are Martin Luther King Jr.

Evidence:

Whilst i can provide evidence, there are also players who can confirm what happened.

Using a keypad cracker to break through- proceeded by shooting an unarmed civilian.

Screenshots;

EDIT: bornat1 and Zersus-HD both used capslock in OOC, which is also infrigement of the rules that they're well aware of.
I can approve this..
I got a request by Tom and got up there.

When we got up in the apartment, i saw some guys with guns, by the shadows that there are in the apartments.
We told them to freeze but ofc. they didn't. (they didn't break fearrp since we didn't point the gun at them, we only yelled it).
We ran into the apartment and i got the code told by Tom, so i could check it.
They werent there.
They had ran up, and apparently jumped out and down from the roof. (Propclimb?).

So yeah. I can not tell if it was random raid or not, but i think that it wasn't needed to kill Tom.
I can 2nd that Bornat is a rule breaker. No point on making a BR as he will lie.
Well , got no comment on this except :Read rules buddy , Civilian that changed job to "Criminal" , "Thief" or something else is allowed to raid , and your contraband sound gave us green light for raid on you.No rules broken here.And WoW , just WoW , about racism , ever heard of joke? That was joke discussion by me and another guy on // chat . And about braindead teenagers , that's the fact , and i didn't name anybody , so not counting as insult. End of discussion.Bye.

You didn't name anyone huh?
(04-13-2014, 01:30 PM)Jamester Wrote:

You didn't name anyone huh?

Did you mention why i wrote that?
The reason being?
(04-13-2014, 04:08 PM)Jamester Wrote: The reason being?

You impounded my car for no reason , when i tried to get it back , u arrested me for 10 minutes(Still no reason).
Phahahahahahah! xD So when the admins check the logs that will show up right!? No. >.> Because that never happened.
Blowing up someone's face with a shotgun for "hearing contra"?

Approved.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]