CrAzY WoLf
Hey guys,

I have seen my younger cousin on gmod before ( he is Orgxer ) and no, im not his younger cousin that got him banned before, im his younger cousins older brother.

I have been using his forum account for my own needs because he has let me do so, now i felt it is best if i have my own account. I would also like to introduce myself.

I am a good RP'r and try and RP everything i do. I have a few things that you should know about me too.

1- I do not like to ask to be in a clan, i think that it is best if you are chosen because then the leader of the group is sure that you are what they are looking for

2- like my younger cousin Orgxer, i like the sniper more then any other gun.

3- any forum posts made me orgxer in the last week or so was made by me

4- again like my cousin, i like mapping and have made a couple map for severs ( jail break servers)

5- i can tolerate alot, but dont push yourself, once my fuse is gone, there is no safety suit to put on or any barriers to hide behind.

6- I want to have fun in rp, i would rather rp then flame and argue in ooc.

and lastly, 7- i like to meet new people, as long as they aren't trolls.

Welcome to Fearless buddy Smile
Welcome to FL bro ^^
© Nudelholz
Hello Crazy wire uhm Wolf Tounge
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
its annoying when admins do stuff like /freeze Crazy and they only meant to freeze crazy wire but they freeze both of us, or they kick both of us, i just cant wait till be both get banned XD
Welcome to fearless Budda!
nice
(07-29-2011, 05:56 PM)CrAzY WoLf Wrote: Hey guys,

I have seen my younger cousin on gmod before ( he is Orgxer ) and no, im not his younger cousin that got him banned before, im his younger cousins older brother.

I have been using his forum account for my own needs because he has let me do so, now i felt it is best if i have my own account. I would also like to introduce myself.

I am a good RP'r and try and RP everything i do. I have a few things that you should know about me too.

1- I do not like to ask to be in a clan, i think that it is best if you are chosen because then the leader of the group is sure that you are what they are looking for

2- like my younger cousin Orgxer, i like the sniper more then any other gun.

3- any forum posts made me orgxer in the last week or so was made by me

4- again like my cousin, i like mapping and have made a couple map for severs ( jail break servers)

5- i can tolerate alot, but dont push yourself, once my fuse is gone, there is no safety suit to put on or any barriers to hide behind.

6- I want to have fun in rp, i would rather rp then flame and argue in ooc.

and lastly, 7- i like to meet new people, as long as they aren't trolls.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL Crazy wires faker OLOLOLOL
lol,i keed,you probably know me.
I am the legend... wait for it DARY Chemical cat
Ehmmmm ILL hev MAI REVEnge !
yoo welcome to fearless bro Cheese