-Update- Crashing when console is opened in-game.
I am remaking this thread as I have found more information as to why my console crashes while in-game, though I do not know the cause.

Graphics Card Specs:

Spoiler :

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce GT 640
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Display Memory: 4038 MB
Dedicated Memory: 1990 MB
Shared Memory: 2048 MB
Current Mode: 1280 x 960 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor

Gmod Crash Report:

Spoiler :
Memory
memusage( 75 % )
totalPhysical Mb(6124.25)
freePhysical Mb(1525.30)
totalPaging Mb(12246.67)
freePaging Mb(6337.27)
totalVirtualMem Mb(4095.88)
freeVirtualMem Mb(2439.03)
extendedVirtualFree Mb(0.00)

Process Memory
WorkingSetSize Mb(1061.79)
QuotaPagedPoolUsage Mb(2.11)
QuotaNonPagedPoolUsage: Mb(0.17)
PagefileUsage: Mb(1060.66)

Paged Pool
prev PP PAGES: used: 0, free 0
final PP PAGES: used: 0, free 0
memallocfail? = 0
Active: active SpawnCount 1 MapLoad Count 1
Error count 0, end demo 0, abort count 0

From what I've been told I do not have enough memory to run Gmod, but prior to the most recent update I was able to open & close the Console without problem, and at the same time run Gmod.

Also, when opening console from the main menu for first time I receive this message.

Spoiler :
Adding Filesystem Addon 'c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\garrysmod\garrysmod\addons\css content addon'
Adding Filesystem Addon 'c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\garrysmod\garrysmod\addons\hl2 ep1 content addon'
Adding Filesystem Addon 'c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\garrysmod\garrysmod\addons\hl2 ep2 content addon'
Initializing Awesomium..
No Kinect SDK
Lua JIT is DISABLED!
Unknown command "cl_thirdperson"
Unknown command "hud_showemptyweaponslots"
Unknown command "sv_backspeed"
Addons have changes - remounting

Hope this helps.
Did you recently uninstall and of the games Gmod is synced to?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59626040&b=13]

First Lieutenant A. Cloud
HMLA-37 'Gunrunners'
8th Marine Aircraft Wing
Task Force 91
(04-11-2014, 09:01 PM)OztinCloud Wrote: Did you recently uninstall and of the games Gmod is synced to?

Nope. If a update is required for one will it affect me? I have auto-updates and so far have seen non, but just asking.
This happens with me and many other people on Fearless, I personally think it is something to do with the update and the soundscape making too many lua errors with console so when you open it uses a lot of RAM to display a lot of erros, therefore breaking the game, and crashing it.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

Yah I noticed that. I opened my console and it was full of red Errors. This was when I could use it on SP.
Hmm, how much RAM do you have? LOOKS like a memory problem.
It ain't a Memory problem,

I have 4 GB of RAM and that should be more then enough to Run Gmod smoothly.

However, If your Console is full of "Red Errors" could you maybe make a screenshot and post it in this thread ?

1. It could be a Programming Error (Client Side : Like Addons that Conflict with each other)

2. It only does it on FL because we went on a SandBox server "----> NO ADDONS <---- " And you didn't had any problems there.

3. Try this : Open Gmod --> Goto Addons --> Disable All --> Restart Gmod then Launch it up again --> Join the FearlessRP Server --> Open Console --> And if there's still those "Red Errors" Could you please provide a screenshot of it ? Then I'll try the best that I can do.
Pretty sure something is wrong with your memory. Close any unneeded windows to be safe.
(04-12-2014, 06:41 AM)r0wie_47 Wrote: It ain't a Memory problem,

I have 4 GB of RAM and that should be more then enough to Run Gmod smoothly.

However, If your Console is full of "Red Errors" could you maybe make a screenshot and post it in this thread ?

1. It could be a Programming Error (Client Side : Like Addons that Conflict with each other)

2. It only does it on FL because we went on a SandBox server "----> NO ADDONS <---- " And you didn't had any problems there.

3. Try this : Open Gmod --> Goto Addons --> Disable All --> Restart Gmod then Launch it up again --> Join the FearlessRP Server --> Open Console --> And if there's still those "Red Errors" Could you please provide a screenshot of it ? Then I'll try the best that I can do.

Earlier today I was able to open Console in Single Player and I received red errors. Now whenever I open Console in any server Single Player & Multiplayer I crash. I've removed mostly every addon with the only ones being.

- Murder
- Prop Hunt
- Evocity_v2d
- Evocity_v33x railing fix

Also, off topic. How do you enable a Youtube section on your FL profile?

EDIT: Was searching through some old threads about topic and found entering -dxlevel 81 allows me to open Console in Single Player, but Multiplayer is still affected.

[Image: LWMMQrm.jpg]