[Unofficial] DeadFalls Agency **RECRUITING**
Name: Enoch 'Booze' Thompson
How long have you been in EvoCity: 108 Hours
Preferred Department(Look at the ranks): Division #1 - Front end
How did you hear about us: DeadHacks, hired him as head of my security.
Reason for wanting to join DeadFalls Agency:

I am back at Fearless RP since a while and I am looking for some new serious roleplay experiece. My (reallife) knowledge on how to secure a location and act as guard fits the whole scene you are roleplaying. The client is the most important person and should be protected under any circumstances.

Benefits you could bring to DeadFalls: Reallife military background, mature and mature roleplay skills.

Motives for wanting to join initiall: I want to make some more buddies in the Fearless community.
New Thread Designed. Still working on it and adding new stuff to the recruitment application.
New Requirement: You must be at least 14 years old to join DeadFalls Agency!
Put me on the list since I was accepted.
In game name Silvio Dante
Name: John Transmission
Bans: Not sure (not many 1 or 2)
Playtime Hours: 274
How long have you been in EvoCity: Since 2011
How did you hear about DeadFalls Agency: Advertised
How long do you play CityRP for? Played for a year and a half then left due to work and now I'm back
Reason for wanting to join DeadFalls Agency: Looking for good rp, a clan and a bit of fun.
What could you bring to DeadFalls: Excellent security, good detailed rper and not too shabby in a firefight.
Ex-military: (Yes or No, if yes state what army & rank) No. Previous experience with Security in old , recognized clans (fuck the names tho. Forgot.)
NameCheese
Bans:
Playtime Hours:374Ish
How long have you been in EvoCity:14years
How did you hear about DeadFalls Agency:Advert on 33X
How long do you play CityRP for?2hours a day
Reason for wanting to join DeadFalls Agency:I would love to help as a more armed and fear full person and can easily get past many defenses and help about yall.
What could you bring to DeadFalls:I would be able to bring heavy arms and more firepower to this clan!
Ex-military:No
A suggestion. Label the application with (OOC) or (IC) (out of character and in character just incase) as people seem to be mixing the two together - only a tip ofcourse Wink
The application is still a knock off.

The part part of the application on Blackwatch is the same to that of your entire application, try again.
(04-25-2014, 07:55 AM)roach Wrote: The application is still a knock off.

The part part of the application on Blackwatch is the same to that of your entire application, try again.

Stop crying, please. Be happy someone got inspired by your clan and took some of its parts as an example. It's not like your clan is copyrighted or something.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Fwsy
(04-25-2014, 10:44 AM)Jan Wrote:
(04-25-2014, 07:55 AM)roach Wrote: The application is still a knock off.

Stop crying, please. Be happy someone got inspired by your clan and took some of its parts as an example. It's not like your clan is copyrighted or something.

Yeah but Roach has put a lot of effort into making this. Why don't you stop commenting on Everything that Roach and Blackwatch seem to do.
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • Imperator