[Unofficial] DeadFalls Agency **RECRUITING**
Welcome to DeadFalls Agency!

What do we do?

DeadFalls is Private Military Organization. Our main priority is protection for our clients, DeadFalls will never betray you during the time, You will never be disappointed. Once you pay we are to always protect you or your people.

Prices

- President Security: $10,000
- Shop Security: $6,000

----------
High Command Agents

President:
Marc Dilbert

Head of Security:
Andy Major

Commander:
N/A

Sergeant:
N/A

Officer:
N/A

Soldier:
N/A

Private:
N/A

Recruit:
Updating

----------
[OOC]

Steam Name:
Steam ID:
Hours played on server:
Are you VAC Banned:
FearLessRP Bans:
Donator:
Character Backstory (At least 1 paragraph):
Are you planning on donating:

[IC]

First Name:
Last Name:
Eye Colour:
Blood Type:
Weight (Approx):
Height: (Approx):
Experience with Firearms:
Criminal Record:
Previous Occupation(s):

Reason(s) for applying (More than 1 paragraph):
Reason(s) for wanting to join (More than 1 paragraph):
How could you benefit us as an agency (More than 1 paragraph):
Military Experience:

Disclaimer: Whilst you are a member at Deadfalls, you are to keep all classified information completley classified. Any
information leakage will result in your immediate dismissal, weapons are to remain on-sight at all times, never go out
in public with any sort of firearm unless permitted to do so by the government or by an officer. The chance of death
and/or injury are very high whilst participating in agency activities and operations. By signing this application form,
you agree to remain a hard working and loyal employee.

Sign here: Name

© DeadFalls Agency - 2014

Credit: Roach (Application Form)
More informations couldnt hurt.
And the ranks, could use more informations aswell.
It looks like you made the clan real fast.
Smile

- Ill see forward too see you on the server.
(04-11-2014, 04:17 AM)actor Wrote: More informations couldnt hurt.
Smile

Been waiting all day for the server to come back..
Bump!
(04-11-2014, 04:17 AM)actor Wrote: More informations couldnt hurt.
Smile

How is it now adding more soon.

DeadFalls Agency is in need of a builder! You will be paid.
OOC Information
Code: ?
Steam Name: nicedude80
Steam ID: (www.steamidfinder.com) STEAM_0:1:50698773
VAC Banned: Nope
Bans on record: (Don't lie we will check.) None
Real Age: 15
Hours: 15 basically, I know this dosent meet the 30 required hours, but I though I would apply because this sound like alot of fun!
Character Backstory: (At least 1 paragraph.)

I was a police officer in LA when I decided to go into early retirment after winning the lottery, so I moved to Evocity. After A while I found out that the lottery was a scam and I lost all the money. I then took a job as an Evocity police officer, then went onto Being an SRU Sergent. I am currently working as a spy, doing side jobs.

RP Points: (If any.) 0
Previous Roleplays taken part in: Protecting president, being police officer, getting president back from hostage (Which was a false alarm) several other arrests.
Previous clans: None
Please define roleplay in your own words: Being able to play as a character that you couldnt or wouldnt be IRL. Having fun while still being serious and having a great time.

IC Information

Code: ? again
Name: Agent Nice
Weight: 170lbs
Height:6' 4"
Address:None, living in car
How long have you been in EvoCity: 10 years.
Preferred Department: Police, or government.
How did you hear about us: Adverts on v33x
Reason for wanting to join: (At least one paragraph.) I would like to be apart of a military and help protect clients. It would allow me to have more of a goal, even if starting off as a low rank.

Benefits you could bring to DeadFalls: Previous experience and good rp skills. As well as being good at following rules.
Motives for wanting to join initially: wanting a good new, interesting job.
The following 1 user Likes nicedude80's post:
  • Fwsy
(04-11-2014, 09:38 PM)nicedude80 Wrote: OOC Information
Hours: 15 basically, I know this dosent meet the 30 required hours, but I though I would apply because this sound like alot of fun!

I was a police officer in LA when I decided to go into early retirment after winning the lottery, so I moved to Evocity. After A while I found out that the lottery was a scam and I lost all the money. I then took a job as an Evocity police officer, then went onto Being an SRU Sergent. I am currently working as a spy, doing side jobs.

Previous Roleplays taken part in: Protecting president, being police officer, getting president back from hostage (Which was a false alarm) several other arrests.
Please define roleplay in your own words: Being able to play as a character that you couldnt or wouldnt be IRL. Having fun while still being serious and having a great time.

IC Information

Reason for wanting to join: (At least one paragraph.) I would like to be apart of a military and help protect clients. It would allow me to have more of a goal, even if starting off as a low rank.

Benefits you could bring to DeadFalls: Previous experience and good rp skills. As well as being good at following rules.

Accepted! Let me make your ID Now!
(04-11-2014, 09:43 PM)Deadhacks Wrote:
(04-11-2014, 09:38 PM)nicedude80 Wrote: OOC Information

IC Information

Accepted! Let me make your ID Now!

OK great! Too bad server just had HUGE lagg spike
OOC Information
Steam Name: TG | Davidbob
Steam ID: (http://www.steamidfinder.com) STEAM_0:0:63591141
Bans on record: (Don't lie we will check.) It was my first time and Did a massive screw up and got banned...
Real Age: 14
Hours: 125

I was a simple man with no money and no family living in New York...
I decided life was hard in this town and moved into Evocity to start a new life.
Life was hard money was hard to learn, all those riches I see on the street with all those fancy cars. Later on in life it started getting complicated once I was mugged and held ransom for money. It's just the matter of time I was saved by the Corleone's, they took me in treat as a brother and family.
Previous Roleplays taken part in: The city was in danger a bomb was about to go off and we had a treaty going to have peace and bring tranquility to the city.
Please define roleplay in your own words: The acting out or performance of a particular role, either consciously. It's a experience to see each peoples knowledge and skills and only be acted by a true person and has a role to define roleplay.

IC Information

Name: Agent Foxtrot
Weight: 160lbs
Address: Living in a ordinary house. At 56 Rovendell Av.
How long have you been in EvoCity: 7 Years
How did you hear about us: Adverts on v3d
Reason for wanting to join: (At least one paragraph.) It is an important role for me act out and protect clients and being vigilant to it's justice. And a future benefit

Benefits you could bring to DeadFalls: Previous experience and good roleplay skills. As well as mature enough to follow rules directed.
Motives for wanting to join initially: Would be a good opportunity to know more knowledge for future needs, exhilarating job to get started with.
~DavidBob
(04-12-2014, 01:29 PM)David bob Wrote: OOC Information
Steam Name: TG | Davidbob
Steam ID: (http://www.steamidfinder.com) STEAM_0:0:63591141
Bans on record: (Don't lie we will check.) It was my first time and Did a massive screw up and got banned...
Real Age: 14
Hours: 125

I was a simple man with no money and no family living in New York...
I decided life was hard in this town and moved into Evocity to start a new life.
Life was hard money was hard to learn, all those riches I see on the street with all those fancy cars. Later on in life it started getting complicated once I was mugged and held ransom for money. It's just the matter of time I was saved by the Corleone's, they took me in treat as a brother and family.
Previous Roleplays taken part in: The city was in danger a bomb was about to go off and we had a treaty going to have peace and bring tranquility to the city.
Please define roleplay in your own words: The acting out or performance of a particular role, either consciously. It's a experience to see each peoples knowledge and skills and only be acted by a true person and has a role to define roleplay.

IC Information

Name: Agent Foxtrot
Weight: 160lbs
Address: Living in a ordinary house. At 56 Rovendell Av.
How long have you been in EvoCity: 7 Years
How did you hear about us: Adverts on v3d
Reason for wanting to join: (At least one paragraph.) It is an important role for me act out and protect clients and being vigilant to it's justice. And a future benefit

Benefits you could bring to DeadFalls: Previous experience and good roleplay skills. As well as mature enough to follow rules directed.
Motives for wanting to join initially: Would be a good opportunity to know more knowledge for future needs, exhilarating job to get started with.
Accepted! We will talk later on.