[Unofficial] DeadFalls Agency **RECRUITING**
Best bodyguards ever.... I got to the point after 6 hours of being president and when they left I got everyone to do a public execution. Cheese
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
The following 1 user Likes Audacter's post:
  • Fwsy
(04-17-2014, 08:11 PM)Audacter Wrote: Best bodyguards ever.... I got to the point after 6 hours of being president and when they left I got everyone to do a public execution. Cheese

Which President?
(04-17-2014, 08:22 PM)Deadhacks Wrote:
(04-17-2014, 08:11 PM)Audacter Wrote: Best bodyguards ever.... I got to the point after 6 hours of being president and when they left I got everyone to do a public execution. Cheese

Which President?

Pmed you
Um. Can I ask why you are using Blacwatch's application format letter for letter? I will be alerting the Ceo's of this.

I have taken a second look and this is near identical to our mega-thread over at blackwatch.
Just a tip. Where it says Alias is Trysted Ops Security, do you mean Ally? Because alias means "a different name for something". So... it says that Deadfalls Agency's other name is Trysted Ops Security
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
(04-19-2014, 02:11 AM)Jamester Wrote: Um. Can I ask why you are using Blacwatch's application format letter for letter? I will be alerting the Ceo's of this.

I have taken a second look and this is near identical to our mega-thread over at blackwatch.

I knew I had seen that application before! I'll make a new one, *stares down dead* and this time if you help with dead lets try not to be lazy and copy our allies? *gives dead a stare that could cut through metal, and then elbows him* Sorry for the mistake *steps on deads foot twice while saying mistake* whispers to dead: What are earth are you thinking?! Are you TRYING to get black watch to hate us!
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
This is General Alexander Styx of the Blackwatch Corporation, my agents have alerted me to this plagiarism, this is unacceptable.

Consider this your warning.

*Blackwatch Insignia and Slogan*

"When we hunt, we kill."
Recruiting!
(04-20-2014, 05:34 AM)Deadhacks Wrote: Recruiting!

Pmed you
**You receive an Email
To: Deadfalls Agency General Enquiries
CC: [email protected] , [email protected]
Subject: Incident report 20/4/14 #6735

Dear whom it may concern,
My name is Jeff Dinosaur and I am the president of MEGA Corporation.
it has come to my attention that you assaulted one of my agents yesterday, and made offensive comments regarding my company. I cannot confirm or deny this as I was not there however it is something that concerns me deeply.

I wish to meet with your leader and any commanding staff regarding this matter.

my email is [email protected] ([FL:RP] Barkles)

Please contact me as soon as you get this, and reference #6735 as incident number.
many thanks,
[Image: xQlwhll.png]
Jeff Dinosaur, President of MEGA Corporation.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]