BR on Bornat1
Name of player:Bornat1

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80242009

Time in GMT: 18:15

Server: 33X

Summary: Bornat began teamkilling and Rdming me as a rebel. He then denied having done anything in the chat.

Evidence: Watch in 720p in large player - Sorry about the talking in the background. My brother was talking to me.
(04-10-2014, 06:01 PM)Jamester Wrote: Name of player:Bornat1

Summary: Bornat began teamkilling and Rdming me as a rebel. He then denied having done anything in the chat.

Evidence: Watch in 720p in large player - Sorry about the talking in the background. My brother was talking to me.

Put whole video , this shows only me killing you , you haven't mentioned Ordering assasination on me for no reason and ur attempt to CDM me? Self defence kill by me
(04-10-2014, 08:35 PM)bornat1 Wrote:
(04-10-2014, 06:01 PM)Jamester Wrote: Name of player:Bornat1

Put whole video , this shows only me killing you , you haven't mentioned Ordering assasination on me for no reason and ur attempt to CDM me? Self defence kill by me

If this is the case, provide the full video as tampering with it is unacceptable.
I don't mean to be rude but are you really going to believe the one being accused here , check the logs. This is the entirety of the video; no tampering was performed. I even got the proof after the second or third time he killed me and uploaded it straight away. I implore you to check the logs. I am not stupid enough to put a false claim up. Moreover, surely if i had *even tried to* CDM him, which I wouldn't because my car was totaled which can be backed up by marshall as he was
helping me retrieve my stolen car along with James, then he should have compiled evidence to put a br on me?
U're funny , i said u attempted to CDM me , reason why i killed you. Next time record whole thing and put it , becouse recording just me killing you , means basically nothing.And thoose guys u mentioned can't do much , becouse i didn't do anything against rules , Self defence is just fine.I can also call my friend on this topic to say his part of the story(We were on skype) , and he could confirm everything , but what for? Anybody can call friends to confirm stories without evidence. I said my part of the story , now he have to prove that i killed him for no reason , which i didnt . Kthxbye.
Jesus christ! I know it says not to use strong language in the courthouse but this little lying piece of s*** has forced my hand! He kills me 3 f****** times then when I report him tries to make it sound like i'm being "funny" or lying!? Just no. You sir are just the scum of the Earth. You are then kind of person who would shoot someone in the head for no reason then say that they drove past you or that they "threatened" you. This is the kind of thing that really does happen in the world; things that destroy families and lives. Yes this is not going to destroy my life, or family for that matter, but Team killers and Random death matchers, not to mention liars, like you are the people that destroy a server or community that is so well built and constructed around truth and rule-abiding players. If you are really going to go with the story that I'm lying and that I have only shown a third of the evidence then fine; but when an admin finally checks the logs. Prepare for a permanent ban. And if no admin wants to do that; then close this thread. With a liar like Borat1 this Ban request is going to get no where is it? I apologise for the strong language and lengthy post but I do not apologise for anything I have said about Borat; as he forced my hand.
Wow , another immature teenager. Insult some more , go on. Permanent ban? Im pretty sure you dont even know meaning of that phrase. And you get it for exploiting , abusing , racism and other things that admins can't go over it. Man before you post and BR , collect enough evidence to actually do something with that request. You can't make a BR becouse i killed you on your own "Request" that u did by attempting to CDM me , and all other things such as ordering on advert my assasination which is against rules , propblocking to block me from raiding you , and many more things u did that day.I cant prove any of thoose and i dont really want to , im not one of thoose wannabe players that live on fraps and other stuff.And one more thing , u kept mentioning that day on chat my amount of kills i have. So i had like 10 kills or so? Well yeah , that low amount for my usual amount. And its not becouse im RDMing around , its becouse im forced to kill people during my raids or during defence of base that my friends or somebody else paid me.You cant just charge me with BR for no reason.Rather get ingame , press F1 , find tab with name "Rules" and read thoose, attempt to CDM and everything else u did yesterday is not really cool from you.And next time you insult me that way will get you in bad position , especially in courthouse. Server is full of thoose inflated teenagers , and that worries me more then disrepecting courthouse rules or ingame rules. Admins , i Insist to ignore his verbal abuse against me . Its not cool , but not really necessary to punish him.
You sir are pushing your luck so very much. I'm gonna go ahead and poke holes in everything written there. Lets start at the top.
Quote:wow another immature teenager
Yes, I am a teenager but doesn't mean i'm immature. Clearly I am more immature than you as a ban request is made on you and you try to make it sound like the requester is in the wrong.
Quote:exploiting, abusing, racism and other things that admin can't go over
Please enlighten me as to where you're getting all these supposed rule breakings on my behalf and furthermore what you mean by this sentence or where it fits into anything you or I have said.
Quote:"Request" that u did by attempting to CDM me
So at this point you're even admitting I did not ask for you to kill me? Furthermore you said I adverted an assassination on you, then it will show in the logs will it not?
Quote:Prop Blocking to stop me raiding you
Now you're saying you broke RP by trying to raid another Rebel? This never happened either by the way.
Quote:I can't prove any of those and i dont really want to
If you can't prove them why try and say that I did all of them?
Quote:attempt to CDM and everything else u did yesterday
I never tried to CDM anyone and by "everything you did yesterday" if you mean contra whore, then yes. Thats what I did yesterday.
Quote:and that worries me more than disrespecting in the courthouse
well it worries me more that someone who is supposedly older than I would lie so much in the Courthouse.
Quote:but not really necessary to punish him
Don't try to act like the silver knight in all this. I would politely request you stop trying to make it sound like I have wronged you or the server; as this ban request is on you. I, yet again, apologise for such a lengthy response and any disrespect I may have written throughout this. Moreover, I would suggest you check the logs as soon as you can before you no longer have the chance to or before I say more things I really shouldn't to anyone in the courthouse.
(04-11-2014, 04:23 PM)Jamester Wrote: You sir are pushing your luck so very much. I'm gonna go ahead and poke holes in everything written there. Lets start at the top.
Quote:wow another immature teenager
Yes, I am a teenager but doesn't mean i'm immature. Clearly I am more immature than you as a ban request is made on you and you try to make it sound like the requester is in the wrong.
Quote:exploiting, abusing, racism and other things that admin can't go over
Please enlighten me as to where you're getting all these supposed rule breakings on my behalf and furthermore what you mean by this sentence or where it fits into anything you or I have said.
Quote:"Request" that u did by attempting to CDM me
So at this point you're even admitting I did not ask for you to kill me? Furthermore you said I adverted an assassination on you, then it will show in the logs will it not?
Quote:Prop Blocking to stop me raiding you
Now you're saying you broke RP by trying to raid another Rebel? This never happened either by the way.
Quote:I can't prove any of those and i dont really want to
If you can't prove them why try and say that I did all of them?
Quote:attempt to CDM and everything else u did yesterday
I never tried to CDM anyone and by "everything you did yesterday" if you mean contra whore, then yes. Thats what I did yesterday.
Quote:and that worries me more than disrespecting in the courthouse
well it worries me more that someone who is supposedly older than I would lie so much in the Courthouse.
Quote:but not really necessary to punish him
Don't try to act like the silver knight in all this. I would politely request you stop trying to make it sound like I have wronged you or the server; as this ban request is on you. I, yet again, apologise for such a lengthy response and any disrespect I may have written throughout this. Moreover, I would suggest you check the logs as soon as you can before you no longer have the chance to or before I say more things I really shouldn't to anyone in the courthouse.

Man , u started being SAD , lets just wait for admin response .
No. Stop. You are attempting to troll. You are getting the response you want, clearly. Anyone can see it and I seem to have fallen for your trick. I agree, lets wait for an admin. Lets wait for the logs to be viewable again.

And actually, I will add. As I have already stated, if any of what you said was true then would you not be admitting to back seat or back street administration?