This is pretty late "Hello", actually...
I've pumped about 200+ hours into the server and I've never really introduced myself properly before, but I guess it's better late than never Cheese

My name's Dylan, and currently I live in Namibia (in Africa for those of you who flunked geography ;D). I was born on the 12th of May, 1998 in a really fancy hospital that had room service and free internet and doctors, excluding the room service and free internet... and, um, fanciness. And doctors.

I love roleplaying, and have been roleplaying since I was 9 (no lie xD started on an online chat room called ActiveWorlds. I remember it was in third grade on a Wednesday after I skipped school and was bored af, so I was all like "yo dad imma use teh internetz and shiz" and he was all like "a'ight shawty". That's probably not exactly how it went, but I'm pretty sure it's close enough). Some of my hobbies are playing guitar, drawing, fuc- am I allowed to say that? No? Uh, messing around with friends, and just generally having fun. New friends are always a plus Cheese

I can be pretty clingy at times, so if ever I start to become too much for you just tell me. I have slight abandonment issues so if I become attached to someone then I don't wanna let go, y'know xD

I think that's pretty much all I can think of... it's 2:35 in the morning right now and my brain is extremely fried and I can't even really think straight xD

If you have any questions then don't hesitate to ask ^_^
Welcome to Fearless! Nice and long introduction, loved reading it!
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • DeathByEpicness
Welcome to Fearless! I to had a fun time reading it. Cheese
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Falcon's post:
  • DeathByEpicness
#BestIntro2k14
Welcome to the forums, then.
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • DeathByEpicness
Welcome to the forums / and the community.
Look forward to seeing you in-game, if you ever need any help, don't be afraid to holla!
The following 1 user Likes Syntex's post:
  • DeathByEpicness
Welcome to Fearless!

Need any hugs or kisses, throw me a PM or say Hello online.
The following 1 user Likes Bowiii's post:
  • DeathByEpicness
You seem like a funny dude! Awesome introduction haha.

Welcome.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • DeathByEpicness
You seem like a real cool fella. Hype'd up and everything.

See you around dude!
The following 1 user Likes Jonesy's post:
  • DeathByEpicness
Welcome to the form!
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • DeathByEpicness
Hey welcome! Hopefully see you on the servers Wink
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • DeathByEpicness