BR Klor
Name of player: Klor

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49798846

Time in GMT: 5:45 PM. Holland

Server: v2p

Summary: Player "Klor" Randomly traqed me and the killed me while i was a ragdol.
You can clearly see klor did it because he was the only rebel atm.
I only have evidence of "Klor" Killing me while i was a ragdol.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alxZn65QTQM
Please fix the video. It's currently private.

24 hours to fix it.
I fixed it.
You forgot to mention how you murdered elvislives in cold blood just before this and was running toward another citizen with your mp5.
As a rebel I thought it my duty to protect those from the abuse of the power crazed officers like yourself.

Please view the logs just before this event and contact Elvislives.
I dint not kill him in cold blood. And even if i did that's backseat administrating.
I killed him because he dint comply to me and tryed to run me over with his car.
(04-10-2014, 12:47 PM)Klor204 Wrote: You forgot to mention how you murdered elvislives in cold blood just before this and was running toward another citizen with your mp5.
As a rebel I thought it my duty to protect those from the abuse of the power crazed officers like yourself.

Please view the logs just before this event and contact Elvislives.

So what was your full reason for killing him?
Through my RP Eyes:

As rebels are normally unhappy with how the city is ran, although the rebels in any fiction/non-fiction always fight for the people and oppress the powers. If a rebel saw an innocent civilian being attacked and killed, followed by the officer running at another innocent with his gun aimed and reloading, it was in my nature to help the oppressed.

I was later thanked by the civilian ( I think it was R4call), and the thanks is the reward and reason my rebel aims for.
You state in your first post that you thought that Rambi killed him in cold blood, or RDM as the proper term is.
And then you killed him before he could kill again.

Sounds like backseat administrating to me.
The killed could have done wrong, the other man could have been involved. I never claimed RDM as I was too far away
So you are saying that you dont even know what happend?