[FL:M] KPred
Name: Pinkscatty™

Time/Date: time:00:13 Date:09/04/14

Steam ID: His: STEAM_0:1:24527440 Mine: STEAM_0:0:51648561

Name of Administrator: [FL:M] KPred

Evidence: Lots of people that he has banned in the last hour cuz he has been banning people for doing things that are in the rules. Also he is call me a jew and thats why i called him a NAZI. So.... Yeah.
Well, your evidence doesn't appear to be very trustworthy as the only person KPred seems to have banned recently judging by the bans page is you... Also the part where you say he called you a Jew, a screenshot may have been useful. Just saying.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
I can't cuz he banned me before i could

And can he show me evidence that i was breaking the rules and that he didn't call me a jew. Also he has been reported before and doesn't look very trustworthy.
Well then, you do release that lying in the court house will get you a permanent ban?

Most of this abuse case is false statements and lies, i noticed that you were randomly steal a car. And therefore I reported it to kpred. He came and talked to you and kindly issued a warning, as he teleported away you called him a Nazi. I therefore informed him of this.

He didn't once call you a Jew, once he returned he took you to the roof and you displayed a rude and arrogant attitude and said you didn't call him a nazi.

There is no abuse in this case, and you lied throughout it.
I have not lied and he /pm'd me it so... And i did not randomly steal cars i was told to do it by the rebel leader.. Again so... he didn't issue me with a warning he... Kicked me! looks like you would get perma ban cuz you are the one lieing here. Humm....
The lies continue to stack up, the logs will be checked which will prove that he didn't send you any sort of message containing that message, he did warned you when he physgunned the car you stole to the side of the road.
All I can say is stop lieing.
(04-09-2014, 12:25 AM)Pinkscatty™ Wrote: I have not lied and he /pm'd me it so... And i did not randomly steal cars i was told to do it by the rebel leader.. Again so... he didn't issue me with a warning he... Kicked me! looks like you would get perma ban cuz you are the one lieing here. Humm....
He never called you any of what you accuse him of calling you.
Care to explain why our systematic logs mis-match your statements?
Can you produce any witnesses to back up your statements?
(04-09-2014, 05:44 AM)Narc Wrote: Care to explain why our systematic logs mis-match your statements?

I have no idea why the logs mis-match my statement cuz he did say that to me otherwise I would of never called him a NAZI. Can you re-check for me and you should be able to find it.

(04-09-2014, 10:06 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Can you produce any witnesses to back up your statements?

I was in skype at the time with jeff the guy3001 and i told him that he kicked me for doing what the rebel leader told me to (in was all in the rules), then he did the same thing with jeff, so then i did it again after telling him to read the rules and prove to me that it was against the rules and he failed to show me this. So i carried on stealing cars and then he kept on stopping me and he called me a jew and i called him a NAZI. This can all be backed up by Jeff the guy3001. Now lets see who is lieing...

(04-09-2014, 12:22 AM)Pavilion Wrote: once he returned he took you to the roof and you displayed a rude and arrogant attitude and said you didn't call him a nazi.

to prove that i am not lieing and that he is. I called him a NAZI to his face about 3 times and i never said i didn't call him it cuz i did and it was cuz i was angry with him calling me a jew. I am normally a nice guy and i would never say anything like that but when someone insults me and they don't even know me i get angry.