Rp_map ?
What map would be cool, i think rp_desert. What do you think ?
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

I think Cityway or dersert i think the old evo city is boring now
KillBill
The standard evocity is a bit boring, and a bit small for 28 players.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

if we're going to change map at all -( -.-')- then it will be Cityway V2 (which isnt out yet)
Because of the slowlyness of the V2, i'd really like to change to Townsend. Good map (Y)
This is the problem though, as much as alot of maps have features better than Evocity, the fact is they don't improve on EVERYTHING. Evocity 2 is good, but it's just a pain in the arse to get working, AND it crashes like a bitch. The server I was head admin on had Evocity 2 for about an hour and it crashed.. 10 times? 15? I can't remember.
What about css_Desert ?

Its got a town, A vault, military base,lab,some sort of destroyed lab (Which if you ask me is perfect for a getaway) yeah thats it, But its a really good map if you ask me .
We need a large map which has quite a few buildings, but not loads like in Evcity2.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(08-23-2010, 12:34 PM)The 53rd Wrote: This is the problem though, as much as alot of maps have features better than Evocity, the fact is they don't improve on EVERYTHING. Evocity 2 is good, but it's just a pain in the arse to get working, AND it crashes like a bitch. The server I was head admin on had Evocity 2 for about an hour and it crashed.. 10 times? 15? I can't remember.

for the last time it's NOT THE MAP EVOCITY!!! -.-' it's the gamemode. it's ffs not the map for.. how many times have it been said on this forum? 10 times? 15? i can't remember
(08-24-2010, 07:50 AM)Kenny Wrote: What about css_Desert ?

Its got a town, A vault, military base,lab,some sort of destroyed lab (Which if you ask me is perfect for a getaway) yeah thats it, But its a really good map if you ask me .

yea, and the President would have his office in the dirty underground places and the mafia have the militaryplace? pffft Css Desert is the worst idea i've ever heard to have as an rp map. it has got to be a city. a place for civilians, shops, police, president and so on. not a lonely Desert in the middle of no-where with ONE road that goes straigth forward with like four lonely "places" with underground tunnels leading to each other? pffft xD
Your so mean. *Gets his banhammer*

Dont take this serious its a joke
(08-24-2010, 02:49 PM)Kenny Wrote: Your so mean. *Gets his banhammer*

Dont take this serious its a joke

yes, i know; i'm in a really bad mood today and it's just impossible to write kindly without exploding on the way Tounge