Unban request.
Your name: Disorder / Ruxandra

Your ban ID: 47337

Banned by: Enzyme

Reason: Disrespect.

Involved: Iraqi Eagle

Why we should unban you: I have already been warned by the moderator Eisenhorn on the server to stop and I have stopped, why should I still recieve punishment after the case has been dealt with? My other unban request is gone so I am not able to find the necessary proof to show that Iraqi himself has offended me with his statements.
Even so, I accept a number of X hours OOC blacklist, a day ban I believe is excessive.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Gotta say Ruxandra was warned to stop both in ooc and over steam. I'd told her to stop or face a three day ban via steam, seeing as she complied with my warnings and followed them, and stopped immediately, I can't see this punishment as valid.
Your ban reason is "BRA (44978) - Calling someone moron over OOC is insulting, and not allowed."

[Image: KRu0zqm.png]

What I'm interested in though is how you did NOT break the rules though.
As an ex-administrator with 849 hours, I will assume you knew of this rule already, and chose to break it anyways.

This behaviour is not something I want to see, especially from an ex-administrator, so how are you innocent of breaking this rule?

I've gotten quite a few complaints about your behaviour in OOC and have decided to check up on this:

2014-04-06

Quote:v2d [12:19:41] Disorder (STEAM_0:0:15331114) said: // You are a moron, shut up with your assumptions.
v2d [12:20:08] Disorder (STEAM_0:0:15331114) said: // No, you are accusing, shut up,.

2014-04-08
Quote:v2d [09:28:52] Disorder (STEAM_0:0:15331114) said: // who gave this moron an rp point?
v2d [09:30:36] Disorder (STEAM_0:0:15331114) said: // Okay we have two morons it seems.
v2d [09:41:29] Disorder (STEAM_0:0:15331114) said: // ...you are truly a moron.

Checked through the logs and found this. Doesn't show insulting, but rather an attitude problem about you lying in LOCAL OOC.

Quote:v2d [10:06:31] [FL:RP] TheAwesomeAuston (STEAM_0:0:42930762) Killed: [FL:RP]evilmat360 (STEAM_0:1:37916807) using weapon_mad_ak47
v2d [10:06:47] Disorder (STEAM_0:0:15331114) Killed: [FL:RP] TheAwesomeAuston (STEAM_0:0:42930762) using weapon_mad_ak47
v2d [10:06:48] Disorder (STEAM_0:0:15331114) picked up weapon_mad_ak47 - ()
v2d [10:13:03] Disorder (STEAM_0:0:15331114) said: .// I did not pickup your weapon, the police chief did.
v2d [10:13:19] Disorder (STEAM_0:0:15331114) said: .// Goodbye.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Funny how you just keep trying to talk your way out of it. The ban is valid, accept it.
As I said before, I was already warned with a ban and I stopped right after, you can really check the logs more thorougly. Unless you wish to go over a moderator's decision and institute your own punishment which may or may not be accordingly.
Honestly, I'd take that as an insult too.

And about the lying part, the kill was legit, I just didn't bother having that guy harass me to give his precious gun back, I don't believe that's a rule being breached unless the play himself is a moderator+.

This looks to me like someone's trying too hard to find a reason to ban / keep me banned, though I would like to see you prove me wrong. I'm not saying it's a bad thing though a little sad attempt.

Conclusion? I was already /punished/ for the mistake I have done, you can clearly check the log where Eisenhorn told me to stop in a very challant way, and I abided his demand.

Now, why is the issue still persisting?
Credit goes to Jamie.
Are you seriously doing this? You know you broke a rule, now you broke another one:
Quote:Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
Stop trying to talk your way out, you did something wrong. You made it worse than it already was.

Edit: Why would anyone want to get you banned too hard? You insulted multiple people, you have many hours and above that you have the veteran rank. You know you did something wrong, you knew that something like this could happen.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
(04-08-2014, 07:34 PM)Iraqi Eagle Wrote: Are you seriously doing this? You know you broke a rule, now you broke another one:
Stop trying to talk your way out, you did something wrong. You made it worse than it already was.

Edit: Why would anyone want to get you banned too hard? You insulted multiple people, you have many hours and above that you have the veteran rank. You know you did something wrong, you knew that something like this could happen.

If you did indeed bother to read what myself and Eisenhorn posted, I was already punished for my rulebreak. I know I did something wrong and would have accepted any punishment given for my actions which I did, and then a ban request follows with another admin banning me for the same rulebreak.

Now, tell me, how does this look to you?
Credit goes to Jamie.
(04-08-2014, 07:41 PM)Ruxandra Wrote:
(04-08-2014, 07:34 PM)Iraqi Eagle Wrote: Are you seriously doing this? You know you broke a rule, now you broke another one:

Now, tell me, how does this look to you?

Alright, let's start by telling you how this looks to most of us. Eisen told you to stop once, you continue'd with calling Iraqi a moron, seeing as others got blacklisted instantly for something like this but you didn't, I find posting a ban request on you the right thing to do.
You were never punished Ruxandra. When Eisenhorn told you to stop, you said: ''Sorry badmin Sad'' I don't think you took it serious right here and even if you did I felt offended.
Jan made the ban request and I was involved, I was the one offended. And you did not only insult me, but also another one. You said: ''We have two morons it seems'' You also offended another person, I do not think an apology is enough.

Edit: It seems you do not know the definition of the word ''punishment'', I will give you an explanation in only one sentence;
The infliction or imposition of a penalty as retribution for an offence.

You should be happy that you were not banned for a longer period of time as this is your ninth ban.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
Eisenhorn told me once to stop and so I did, let's keep the facts clear cause as far as I remember you were present during the outbreak, Jan.

And as for you Iraqi, how I call some of the admins is on their own apreciation if it's offensive or not, I don't believe it's up to you to decide that. And yes, I took him serious since I stopped, I think that's pretty self-explainatory or common logic as one might say.

And 'feeling offended' is a subjective view, and since you want to go down that path I'd rather we start to what exactly caused this incident, I don't have the bad habbit of calling off people without a specific reason. What was your statement clearly aimed towards me and Eisenhorn, it was something on lines of "I agree with what Weecow posted on Ruxandra's unban request", or something remotely close to it. What you may have already realized since you read what Weecow posted unless you blindly supported him is that most of his statements were sole to insult me and a part of the aministration team. What I simply did is respond with the same coin and do not worry, once the unban request is declassified I can pull his statements and it will be revealed what fueled the fire.

Conclusion? Sure, we were both at blame, don't ever for a second thing you were just simply a victim and my feelings weren't hurt also when you stated what you did. But yeah, I'm the bad person here and deserve to be punished.
Credit goes to Jamie.