jessey98 - FearRP
Name of player: jessey98

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56384528

Time in GMT: ‏‎2:49PM today

Server: v2p

Summary: I was rammed by this very vehicle, told them to pull over, and they continued to drive off. He drifted into a road sign, and I took the opportunity to make sure he was not able to drive off again.
As I told them to get out, while pointing by gun at them, the driver refused to get out over me 'propblocking' their vehicle.

Evidence: Excuse the strange background noises.
I didn't do anything wrong before you pulled me over, you drove on wrong side of the road and I was the bad guy, after that I stoped driving and you ram into me, further I said pleas remove your car than I will get out becous my vehicle got much damage by your crazy driving trying to destroy me.

And you stopped filming when I got out gg man
(04-08-2014, 03:59 PM)jesseyh Wrote: I didn't do anything wrong before you pulled me over, you drove on wrong side of the road and I was the bad guy, after that I stoped driving and you ram into me, further I said pleas remove your car than I will get out becous my vehicle got much damage by your crazy driving trying to destroy me.

And you stopped filming when I got out gg man

You did drive recklessly and ram my vehicle, but that is besides the point. Whether you believe you did something wrong or not, fearRP applies. I did at no point drive on the wrong side of the road.
I did not ram you, but took the opportunity when you crashed yourself, to stop you from driving off again. I never intended to destroy your vehicle, neither did I end up doing so.

Getting out or not, I do not want to sit there arguing for a few minutes before you come to a realization that fearRP is a thing. I said in local OOC that I would leave you, because you obviously was not willing to get out of your car. At the point of which I said so, you were still in your car. I drove off, and can't comment on your doings after I leaved the scene.
I've seen it Joykill was propblocking with his car.

rule: Do not use your car to propblock the street, to propblock your base, or other locations where people have to pass.

[Image: fototje.png]

further I do not know
Approved.

The officer had done what seems to be a pit-maneuver in order to force you off the road and get the situation over the road. Using his car like that is allowed.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator