Leaving
I had fun on this server, but I have to leave.
It seems like a lot of admins abuse their powers but narc and killjoy deny all the abuse threads.
My friend got perma-banned for "crashing another community" (which he didn't do). I said he didn't even wear the "[FL:RP]" tag and an admin removed my post and said "UR NOT INVOLVED IN THIS!!!"
I'm also suffering from depression and people say "f**k u stupid liar go die" when I tell someone.
April 8th is my birthday and no one from the fearless community cares.
I'm leaving now.
[Image: HrITrDT.png]
Wanna have an awesome signature photo like me? Check out Jarz's Free Graphics!
Cya. Sad to see someone leave like this.

As for your depression problems, we actually have threads for that, they may help you out. One of them being this one: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ssion+help
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Jonesy, James_Gaff
Sad to see you leave under these circumstances. I believe you're not the only person suffering with these problems within the staff team.

As Jan said, there's a thread to help with depression and there's always nice people including myself and beflok who are willing to help.

Goodbye.
The following 1 user Likes Jonesy's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
God damn abusive admins, we need to start a coup!
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
The following 1 user Likes Ruxandra's post:
  • James_Gaff
Bye.
Bye and happy birthday!
Bye man
Depression ain't nice I've been through it myself :/

Stay positive though and FL is always here if you want to come back Smile
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(04-07-2014, 10:08 AM)Aleks6010 Wrote: I had fun on this server, but I have to leave.
It seems like a lot of admins abuse their powers but narc and killjoy deny all the abuse threads.
My friend got perma-banned for "crashing another community" (which he didn't do). I said he didn't even wear the "[FL:RP]" tag and an admin removed my post and said "UR NOT INVOLVED IN THIS!!!"
I'm also suffering from depression and people say "f**k u stupid liar go die" when I tell someone.
April 8th is my birthday and no one from the fearless community cares.
I'm leaving now.

Dude I know what you mean, I have been through almost all of this!

My Warning level is on 30% for shit like that!

p.s
Happy Birthday! Cheese
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Happy birthday! Sad to see someone leave over this, hope to see you on the servers and forums again soon!
Take care,

Syn
Happy birthday. I have to say that it's sad that you are leaving especially because of that reason.

Good. Bye.