DogCop's ban request
Ok.. Lemme explain...

Name of player: DogCop™

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53745527

Time in GMT: 10am roughly

Server: V2d

Summary: Basically, i went to Weevetings's gun shop, bought a couple of things then wanted to buy rifle ammo. I gave Weeveting the money and he placed down the ammo. At this point DogCop™ walked in as corleone and took the 5 rifle ammo. I thought that only 1 ammo was put down. We gave him a few chances to give back the ammo but he said he didnt have any, I checked my inventory and i only had the 9 that i had before and Weeveting checked his too. Then Myfloody came and we said that DogCop™ took the ammo and tried to run, but Weeveting looked the door so he couldnt. Then he gave back 1 rifle ammo which is how much i thought he took, so i said to Myfloody that it was ok, DogCop™ changed to a cop and then Myfloody left the server. But then i realised that DogCop™ had taken all 5 rifle ammo! So i went to find him with Weeveting. Once we found him he was dealing with something but Weeveting accidentally punching him. DogCop™ turned around tazed him, and arrested him with out letting him say why. After Weeveting had come out of prison i picked him up in my tides truck starting talking about what to do, then DogCop™ came along tazed us both and arrested us for "drug driving" despite the fact that we had just been arrested and he had no evidence nor played out a drug test rp. By this point we were getting very annoyed and tryed to ask him just to give back the 4 rifle ammo, he didnt answer, then a ddos his the server and i disconnected.

I know that this is a sort of petty thing but, it was this mixed with the complete fail rp as cop. I know this doesnt give you much evidence to work with but i wouldnt have typed this up if i didnt think that it was worth it.

Many Thanks,
24 hours to post sufficient evidence.
Denied.

Insufficient evidence, you had 24 hours to provide some.