BR on Malaal, SlothPool and Betts
I shot at one person, sgtbender. He shot at me first and bett's truck full of pots with a glock (or some sort of pistol) which you can ask him yourself. If I shot the gundealer it was in cross-fire as you can see I was not directly aiming at the GD and the AK-47 is pretty inaccurate at long range. Also the truck was not moving whilst I was shooting, I was simply using it for cover which is allowed as 1). the vehicle is not being modified & 2). there are no chairs being used in the back of the tides.
(04-07-2014, 03:14 PM)Malaal Wrote: I shot at one person, sgtbender. He shot at me first and bett's truck full of pots with a glock (or some sort of pistol) which you can ask him yourself. If I shot the gundealer it was in cross-fire as you can see I was not directly aiming at the GD and the AK-47 is pretty inaccurate at long range. Also the truck was not moving whilst I was shooting, I was simply using it for cover which is allowed as 1). the vehicle is not being modified & 2). there are no chairs being used in the back of the tides.

I dont know who you're trying to lie to, you clearly shot the gun dealer, and the truck was most definetly moving, I suggest you dont lie because the admins wont like that.

Screenshots clearly show the truck moving with you still in the back.

Sgt Bender was by the nexus when you shot at him, you purposely shot the gun dealer, all the logs will prove this, I would honestly suggest you stop lieing.

(04-07-2014, 02:11 PM)GucciGodRemix Wrote: We were actually talking about who stole his black Lamborghini from the BP parking. You have no evidence of they voice and if even so I never said anything about meeting up.So in real life you would think to RANDOM people talking 4th together are working together.? An Assumption can't be a fact, And you weren't going to kill me who counts down with a gun pointed at someone's head? There is always what if because if he was a FBI and you killed me (ununarmed civi).Because you thought you were getting set up. Also why didn't you say in your post I attempted to shoot the citizen? You shot at me multiple times with your desert eagle, then Got tranquilized by Malaal. You have no factual evidence that we were trying to hostage you anyway,one of your screenshots shows us just looking at you, there was a cop coming we though he was going to arrest you for trying to murder me but he just steps on you. And you die.

You understand logs will disprove everything you just said.
Go ahead.Pull up the logs still no evidence.Of us talking about meeting up.Nor hostaging you because we didn't do either of the things you did.And for this BR it seems like your implying that we went around Hostaging people for no reason which we didn't.So this BR that you posted should be hostaging without valid rp reason.Guess you didn't realize that you broke fearrp yourself when not standing down from a sniper aimed at you.When you only have pistol,Your pistol was also holstered(At the waist)While a sniper was aimed at you.Breaking FearRp by not standing down.
(04-08-2014, 02:40 AM)GucciGodRemix Wrote: Go ahead.Pull up the logs still no evidence.Of us talking about meeting up.Nor hostaging you because we didn't do either of the things you did.And for this BR it seems like your implying that we went around Hostaging people for no reason which we didn't.So this BR that you posted should be hostaging without valid rp reason.Guess you didn't realize that you broke fearrp yourself when not standing down from a sniper aimed at you.When you only have pistol,Your pistol was also holstered(At the waist)While a sniper was aimed at you.Breaking FearRp by not standing down.

I broke FearRP because..? what was I supposed to do with a sniper across the street? and besides I was in the doorway, and you where in the street. Im beginning to think you have no idea what you're talking about.

Especially since you lied when you said " The car wasnt moving" and " I didnt aim at the gundealer"

I suggest you stop taliking, its only making your case worse.

Stop cluttering up the BR, and wait for an admin.
(04-08-2014, 05:16 AM)HighFlyingKnife Wrote:
(04-08-2014, 02:40 AM)GucciGodRemix Wrote: Go ahead.Pull up the logs still no evidence.Of us talking about meeting up.Nor hostaging you because we didn't do either of the things you did.And for this BR it seems like your implying that we went around Hostaging people for no reason which we didn't.So this BR that you posted should be hostaging without valid rp reason.Guess you didn't realize that you broke fearrp yourself when not standing down from a sniper aimed at you.When you only have pistol,Your pistol was also holstered(At the waist)While a sniper was aimed at you.Breaking FearRp by not standing down.

I broke FearRP because..? what was I supposed to do with a sniper across the street? and besides I was in the doorway, and you where in the street. Im beginning to think you have no idea what you're talking about.

Especially since you lied when you said " The car wasnt moving" and " I didnt aim at the gundealer"

I suggest you stop taliking, its only making your case worse.

You just admitted to breaking FearRp yourself"I broke FearRP because..?what was I supposed to do with a sniper across the street?"with a sniper across the street you roleplay the situation out,why would you just break the rules?My point is proved now I'll wait for admins response.I wasn't in truck nor have I said anything about the truck in any of my statements.You're talking to the wrong person.I'm not making my case worse, I'm defending my state of the case,It's allowed I was involved in this I can state my opinion in "Rules for a Ban Request".I honestly think you're telling me to stop because you know I'm right.You replied to the wrong person I believe you are lost in your own Ban request.We can also keep responding because It will help A admin learn exactly what was the situation so he can judge this BR correctly,and knowing the opinion on both side of the case.

Stop cluttering up the BR, and wait for an admin.
Sorry, I thought you where malaal, and also, FearRP still exists at long range, but at long range you can pull out a weapon, if he had the gun in my face it would be different.
(04-08-2014, 06:07 AM)HighFlyingKnife Wrote: Sorry, I thought you where malaal, and also, FearRP still exists at long range, but at long range you can pull out a weapon, if he had the gun in my face it would be different.

In real life if had a Sniper pointed at you and you pulled a gun out,You would be dead on the spot.And Across the street isn't really known as a "long range"A sniper aimed on you is FAR worse than gun to your face.
(04-08-2014, 06:15 AM)GucciGodRemix Wrote:
(04-08-2014, 06:07 AM)HighFlyingKnife Wrote: Sorry, I thought you where malaal, and also, FearRP still exists at long range, but at long range you can pull out a weapon, if he had the gun in my face it would be different.

In real life if had a Sniper pointed at you and you pulled a gun out,You would be dead on the spot.And Across the street isn't really known as a "long range"A sniper aimed on you is FAR worse than gun to your face.

But I thought you said you werent working together? so why would I have gotten shot?

FearRP really only applies at close range, at long range it doesnt really work.
(04-08-2014, 06:31 AM)HighFlyingKnife Wrote:
(04-08-2014, 06:15 AM)GucciGodRemix Wrote:

But I thought you said you werent working together? so why would I have gotten shot?

FearRP really only applies at close range, at long range it doesnt really work.

We weren't working together.You would've gotten shot because you're shooting at a UNARMED civi.But with a Sniper Rifle (Long Range weapon)I'm sure that FearRP still applies in real life when someone even sees a sniper everyone freaks out.So if it was aimed at you,stand down.You broke FearRP,Sniper is a long range weapon FearRP still applies.Btw If a sniper was aimed at you FearRP still applies if you don't see the sniper it wouldn't .It seems like you also post a ban request for everything that doesn't go your way on the server,In multiple others of your ban request it seem you lack evidence of the rule you think that person broke.Noticing that you post a ban request at least every 2weeks.
Alright, after going over this comparing it with the logs.

I have concluded that Slothpool did not break FearRP nor did AwesomeAuston.
Malaal has randomly tranqed AwesomeAuston and took him randomly hostage by that (Citizen job, no custom job).
Betts didn't break any rules, he was driving the truck. I couldn't prove that malaal was inside in the back of the truck.

Malaal was blacklisted for 4h from weapons for Random tranqing and 1d for randomly hostaging, FailRP.