BR on Malaal, SlothPool and Betts
Photo 
Name of player: Malaal , SlothPool , Betts

SteamID: Malaal STEAM_0:0:47791964 , SlothPool STEAM_0:1:48402267 Betts STEAM_0:0:66174138

Time in GMT: 3:42am

Server: V2D

Summary: I was a citizen minding my own business, SlothPool comes up to me and says follow me, so I do, he leads me to slums, im already paranoid so I have a pistol to my side. Sure enough his friend Malaal is in the corner with a tranq sniper which I spot and I then point the gun at SlothPool and yell over voice call him off now or you die, whilst pointing my pistol at him, he obviously doesnt listen, just sits there typing in chat, and then I get tranqd by malaal, and tied up.

So basically FearRP breaking, and hostaging a citizen for absolutely no reason.

Update: After this ^ Malaal then got in the back of a tides truck and started shooting at random people with an AK, killing a gun dealer that was injured on the ground, he also shot various other people. screenshots below.

Evidence:

Heres me pointing the gun at him yelling at him to call him off, he doesnt.

[Image: FlQ0cyq.jpg]

heres malaal hostaging me for no reason after tranqing me.

[Image: AlJnIQP.jpg]

Heres the scoreboard to match their names.

[Image: 6Sp4yK3.jpg]

Heres Malaal killing an injured gun dealer from the back of the truck.

[Image: sxIsnBn.jpg]

Images of betts driving the truck

[Image: GwIMGwe.jpg]

[Image: NbeeleI.jpg]

And heres Malaal after he got killed.

[Image: trbVXvs.jpg]

Im sure you can also check the logs to see the random tranq and anything else you need.

thanks
I didn't hostage you I tied you up as you shot at us, and a cop ran over and stepped on your head before I could do anything. Also, it was not random. I did not try and tranq you UNTIL you shot at Sloth and then me. You shot sloth, and he was unarmed? So you had no reason to shoot him. And call what off? I had no intention to do anything until you fired at Sloth for seemingly no reason. I had no message from him telling me to do anything.
(04-07-2014, 04:15 AM)Malaal Wrote: I didn't hostage you I tied you up as you shot at us, and a cop ran over and stepped on your head before I could do anything. Also, it was not random. I did not try and tranq you UNTIL you shot at Sloth and then me. You shot sloth, and he was unarmed? So you had no reason to shoot him. And call what off? I had no intention to do anything until you fired at Sloth for seemingly no reason. I had no message from him telling me to do anything.

That would be great except logs will prove you tranqd me before I shot at Sloth. Also, if you had no intention to do anything, why where you across the street with a tranq rifle?
You said "he obviously doesn't listen, just sits there typing in chat". I was saying "Call off who"Because their no way in a real life situation that I would know who that is.And How would you know he was my friend in real life when you don't know us?I didn't break FearRp because I didn't know who to call off.I stayed next to and crouched showing a sign of fear of you pointed a weapon at me.I complied to FearRp but didn't know who you were telling me to "call off". He could've also wanted to tranq me there was no actual evidence that you were the only guy in danger there.I found you at the gas station you followed,You don't even know my name because I didn't introduce myself to you nor do you know who could be my "friend" because I came to talk to you alone.
(04-07-2014, 05:27 AM)GucciGodRemix Wrote: You said "he obviously doesn't listen, just sits there typing in chat". I was saying "Call off who"Because their no way in a real life situation that I would know who that is.And How would you know he was my friend in real life when you don't know us?I didn't break FearRp because I didn't know who to call off.I stayed next to and crouched showing a sign of fear of you pointed a weapon at me.I complied to FearRp but didn't know who you were telling me to "call off". He could've also wanted to tranq me there was no actual evidence that you were the only guy in danger there.I found you at the gas station you followed,You don't even know my name because I didn't introduce myself to you nor do you know who could be my "friend" because I came to talk to you alone.

I was already suspicious when some random guy tries to take me to the slums and then there just so happens to be a sniper across the street, now in my RP eyes, I was being set up, and if im pointing a gun at you and saying call him off, and you know damn well he was working with you, which the last screenshot proves, then you should of done it.

FearRP matters less than the fact you where random hostaging a citizen.
Hostaged? Nobody took you as a hostage. If you told a random person that you don't even know in real life to call something off they wouldn't know who to call off or who you were talking about. In my "RP eyes you were a crazy man that was a trying to kill me. The last screenshot has just Malaal in it BTW. This Is my last defence statement.Let the administration team figure this out.
Except you werent a random person, you know you where working with him to try and hostage me. So you should of called him off, because you WHERE with him.

You need a valid reason to hold someone hostage, you shouldnt no better with over 200 hours, both of you.
(04-07-2014, 07:24 AM)HighFlyingKnife Wrote: Except you werent a random person, you know you where working with him to try and hostage me. So you should of calledcalled him off, because you WHERE with him.

You need a valid reason to hold someone hostage, you shouldnt no better with over 200 hours, both of you.

I was random I didn't know you. And the "where" you used threw me off. And you said you were going to kill me if I didn't call "him" off. BTW You suspected you were being set up so to solve the problem you tell me to call off the guy or else I'll kill you? You're going off of suspicion guessing about the situation. If the whole server just went off of suspicion everyone would be killing each other.Im pretty sure suspicion of being set up isn't a valid reason to kill someone.Malaal Could have been a a government official,FBI investigating Slums Undercover. ANYTHING, But you automatically believe that he's a paid mercenary...Malaal and I were also not near each other when I asked you to follow me. And if we were going off suspicion you had a Desert Eagle pointed at a Unarmed man, If malaal was a Government Official enforcing the laws undercover, And saw us he could think you're robbing me, Holding me hostage etc, and just shoot you,Going off of his suspicion through his "RP" eyes. I know you like to do your "Federal Agent"RP a lot if you saw me and maalal and you had the sniper you would shoot as well.
(04-07-2014, 08:04 AM)GucciGodRemix Wrote:
(04-07-2014, 07:24 AM)HighFlyingKnife Wrote: Except you werent a random person, you know you where working with him to try and hostage me. So you should of calledcalled him off, because you WHERE with him.

I was random I didn't know you. And the "where" you used threw me off. And you said you were going to kill me if I didn't call "him" off. BTW You suspected you were being set up so to solve the problem you tell me to call off the guy or else I'll kill you? You're going off of suspicion guessing about the situation. If the whole server just went off of suspicion everyone would be killing each other.Im pretty sure suspicion of being set up isn't a valid reason to kill someone.Malaal Could have been a a government official,FBI investigating Slums Undercover. ANYTHING, But you automatically believe that he's a paid mercenary...Malaal and I were also not near each other when I asked you to follow me. And if we were going off suspicion you had a Desert Eagle pointed at a Unarmed man, If malaal was a Government Official enforcing the laws undercover, And saw us he could think you're robbing me, Holding me hostage etc, and just shoot you,Going off of his suspicion through his "RP" eyes. I know you like to do your "Federal Agent"RP a lot if you saw me and maalal and you had the sniper you would shoot as well.

Okay, before you invited me to slums, you where talking to Malaal over voice, and where talking about meeting up I heard, so I knew you where working together. I then kept an eye on him, and when we ran, he ran around the other side to where we where going, an I saw him hide over there, therfore knowing you where working together. And I wasnt going to kill you unless I got tranq'd. This is not a "what if" situation, you WHERE working with him, theres no "what if he was FBI" theres only the facts, and basing assumptions based off of what I saw.

As I say, theres no what if, theres only facts, and the facts being your plan was to hostage me, it could of been something else, but I was being safe.

This post is getting too cluttered with responses, leave it for the admins now.
We were actually talking about who stole his black Lamborghini from the BP parking. You have no evidence of they voice and if even so I never said anything about meeting up.So in real life you would think to RANDOM people talking 4th together are working together.? An Assumption can't be a fact, And you weren't going to kill me who counts down with a gun pointed at someone's head? There is always what if because if he was a FBI and you killed me (ununarmed civi).Because you thought you were getting set up. Also why didn't you say in your post I attempted to shoot the citizen? You shot at me multiple times with your desert eagle, then Got tranquilized by Malaal. You have no factual evidence that we were trying to hostage you anyway,one of your screenshots shows us just looking at you, there was a cop coming we though he was going to arrest you for trying to murder me but he just steps on you. And you die.