Remove blacklist from record
Your name: [FL:RP] Syntex

Your blacklist ID: 25005

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37126711

Reason: Unapproved Public build

Admin who blacklisted you: Eisenhorn

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

Id like to have it removed from my record, it makes me look bad, im a good boy.

What happened:
Okay so i asked KPred if i could public build and make the city look nicer with trees and lamp-posts, electricity wires, etc.. He approved it, then later logged off.
Eisenhorn came on, for the 5th time that night or something, called in from playing another game, and was tired he said. He posted a global broadcast (that thing that pops up and you gotta wait 5 seconds before pressing a button to get rid of it)
stating ' Any unapproved public builds will result in a black list so delete it if its unapproved ' .. so since mine was approved, i kept it up, he then blacklisted me from ooc for 3 hours,
This was our conversation;

Me: ' what was that for ? '
Him:'' no unapproved public build warned in global chat
Me: Mine was approved, hence why i didn't remove it
Him: Who approved it?
Me: Kpred
Him: Okay ill check
Me: Okay
Him: Alright sorry about that *unblacklists me*
Him: I am just tired as hell and this is the 5th time ive been called on. Next time pm me saying its approved
Me: I did what you said to do, you said delete your pub build if its unapproved, mine was approved, therefore i didn't delete it.
Him: Yeah sorry about that

EDIT: the conversation probably isn't precise, but its basically what happened from memory
Yup I can concur, it was issued in error, and doesn't deserve to remain on his record.
Please remove it when possible, sorry syntex.
Might take some time before this blacklist will be removed. Still waiting for Temar to make BLs editable and removable.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Jan said he got a blacklist removed from his record a week or two ago
Probably because it was removed by someone who can remove it (Temar?)

Please remain patient.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
My comment was referring to Enzyme's Smile
Blacklist Appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Blacklist appeal or player [FL:RP] Syntex (STEAM_0:1:37126711) has been approved.
The relevant users have been notified to remove the blacklist from record. A follow up will occur in one week [22MAY14].

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator