How "Newcomers" Should be treated. :)!
Never really come across a low hour, wanting to make an effort and properly passive rp, if I was to be perfectly honest.
(04-06-2014, 10:41 PM)Syntex Wrote: Never really come across a low hour, wanting to make an effort and properly passive rp, if I was to be perfectly honest.

Oh really? - But i did, actually alot of the time, i saw low houred people try too.
- But they're getting yelled at - And called Minges..

FOR TRYING

If we gave them a bit of attention, IM SURE we might see some changes in time..

- I've been on their hours, i know how people with great reputation, and people with 200-500+ hours treat people with noone reputation.
Anyways, dont you worry. In time ill prove you being wrong, about them. Smile
I have not ever in my playtime on Fearless seen a player with low hours getting yelled at by other people..
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Bowiii
(04-06-2014, 11:00 PM)Jan Wrote: I have not ever in my playtime on Fearless seen a player with low hours getting yelled at by other people..

Oh really? You're telling me their not getting yelled at, when trying too be a Medic?
Which indicates, "steppin" on people in accident, i witnessed that, and i saw that.

Actually what i do, was just too write .// Watchout not to step' on him.
Or eventually say "You can kill him by steppin on him, watchout" - On my mic, with a calm voice. Not stressing, or anything. They would usually listen too what i've told them, and do it.

- I witnessed "mad" players, dissing these lowhours, trying too help them, by healing, and when they just took one step closer, and steps on the body, ONE TIME, ONE MISTAKE. They'll usually get yelled at, with words like: F#cking MINGE, f#cking noob, f#ck off DONT STEP ON HIM YOU NOOB and more uncomfortable words.. - Thats what i've witnessed more than once.
- And those yelling those stuff, is not apart of the Community, they're some minges themself.

- Point is: Treat them different, and see a difference in their way of playing.

- I'll keep an eye on those, and i'll help them. - Thats a promise.
(04-06-2014, 11:00 PM)Jan Wrote: I have not ever in my playtime on Fearless seen a player with low hours getting yelled at by other people..

Jan, he's trying to something good. Try to be nice to him, he's not causing harm - he's doing the opposite of that. He's trying to make the server a better place, and you're just putting him down. Try making a supportive comment next time, this thread is no place for negativity.
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes bismo's post:
  • actor
Everybody who applies themselves both in game and on the forums will easily get along with the other community members. 99 percent of all new forum accounts are here just for unban requests. But other than that yeah, we need to start shaping up. Instead of flaming other people's threads about their bad idea, keep it to yourself.
The following 3 users Like yarrrs's post:
  • actor, bismo, Falcon
(04-06-2014, 11:12 PM)Rule 34 Wrote:

Jan, he's trying to something good. Try to be nice to him, he's not causing harm - he's doing the opposite of that. He's trying to make the server a better place, and you're just putting him down. Try making a supportive comment next time, this thread is no place for negativity.

You dont even need too do this, i already noticed this on the first comment he came with.
- Im just hitting back with my arguments. - Not too mention a little quote.

- People being talked about, is always the people defending themself.
The following 1 user Likes actor's post:
  • bismo
I really agree with act0r here, I mean it's already proving his point in the thread. Now, I'm not targeting anyone here, but a lot of the very high houred people seem like they're more entitled, and better than everyone else. I see it all the time, and I'm not trying to generalize people with high hours, but MANY of them do this. I think that we should all try to improve how we act to everyone, because it could really impact someone's whole day in real life. Act0r is doing something great here. He's trying to get us all together and attempting to make this server more enjoyable for all players. I see people all the time, raging at new players for accidentally doing something wrong. Instead of calling them dumb, idiots, etc., we should just tell them that what they are doing is not allowed and they need to stop it because they might get banned. There are certain players in this thread trying to make this whole idea look bad, which blows my mind because it makes no sense why you would put down someone that is trying to HELP the community. Why not support him? "Act0r, nice job." not "Well, most ARE minges." Act0r's plan is really great and it should be treated like that. I'm sure new players, and experienced players should like this idea. I remember when I was new, I was scared to do anything because someone with 1,000 hours was gonna yell at me for accidentally doing something wrong. Yes, there are rules, but there's not rules for everything, and eventually most people get a temporary ban and learn from it. That doesn't mean they are minges, as long as they learn from it. I think, next time you guys get on, find someone with low hours, and try to RP with them. No, not all of them are good, but you can show them how to RP and give them GOOD habits instead of yelling at them for doing something wrong. Are you good at RP? Show some new players how. This thread could be a new start to some great things, and maybe even make the server more noob-friendly. Most of the time it's the same players, and most new people quit because they're just not treated nicely. I'm not asking you to agree with me, but just look at it from the new players' view, and treat them how you'd want to be treated when you're new.

That ends this rant, I hope you all can understand and try to cooperate and make this community even better. Cheese
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
The following 3 users Like bismo's post:
  • actor, James_Gaff, Falcon
Wow. You are one of the people who I look up to. You seem to be very rational, and I completely agree with everything you say. And for this post, I believe you deserve a Rep. Thanks for knocking some sense into this forum.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Falcon's post:
  • actor
Everybody gets yelled ad as medic. I understand the way you want to welcome people but right now after what you type in this thread. It sounds like the community is a rotten place where newcomers will get totally humiliated by the other players.

Everyday there come new players and they all need to do some kind of effort like:

- Look trough the forum and make a newcomer thread.

- Talk to people and act decent.

- Use the forum for their own good.

I do not believe that we need all this. I believe that everybody on the server need to think twice before they say anything. You can always yell ad a paramedic because you are in a chaotic situation. That does not mean you have to swear ad him and make him look like the bad one.

This is happening to everybody and not just low hours. We need to watch what we say. No matter what that's clearly not gonna be a thing since the whole internet already is taken over by people that fell like completely humiliate other people on the internet.

Here is what I Dis agree with.

- Welcoming people personal

There comes new people every day into the forum and to start off with if you want to be known and welcomed by anyone. You will have to read through the forums and find the Newcomers forum.

In the newcomers forum are welcoming people big times. We are even asking them to send us a personal message if they need any help over the forum.

Remember we also need to have a good player experience and in this thread it sounds like you want all of us to use our time on all the newcomers.

They need to do some kind of effort as well

- What I Agree with.

I agree with that e can treat people more proper by speaking nicely to them and not break the rules our self. We need to be the big picture for the newcomers so we need to stop breaking the rules and especially in front of them.

Here is an example. Drifting around in cars and driving really fast in the city. Let's all be honest. It's hard to drive a car especially because of these ddos and lag spikes we have some times. Don't give the newcomers good ideas because they're are going to crash and they might crash into a ton of people.

- This is what I think and you might agree with it. As it is now it sound a like you want to put too much effort into the newcomers than you want to play the actual game. We need to play as well....

- Bowie R.
The following 1 user Likes Bowiii's post:
  • actor