How "Newcomers" Should be treated. :)!
Changes In Fearless Community

What I've been noticing the time i've been playing here:

When coming too the Server with "0" Hours. You're NOBODY..

Even if you're good at RP, you're still not being noticed, this includes (Admins, and High houred players.) Im speaking for my own experiences.

- When i started too play in Fearless, I kinda had nobody too PassiveRP with. I've only wanted violence and Guns.. Even though it says "Read the Rules" before joining.

A Minge, or a Annoyed Player?

- Eitherway i wanted too join the different PassiveRP's but people kinda, told me i couldnt, not because i was low houred, but because "THEY THOUGHT" That i couldnt.
- I was getting ignored by people asking them for different things. - Admins were busy (Which is understandable) - So i seeked answers from different players. - What i got was "NO ONE Answering, NO ONE taking the 1 minute, it took"

- So i kinda played with myself, even i was not allowed, i joined people's RP as a Security guard or anything usefull, which they did not HAVE. - They kinda watched me do my PassiveRP, without any guns or anything. - They accepted me as their Security Guard.

People added me when i was so low houred, just cause i understood the "Meaning" of PASSIVE RP. I got my friends, but what i learned on the server, when i got some higher hours, was too ignore people with lower hours.. AND THAT, IS A MISTAKE!

- No matter how high hours we have, or how low hours we have, we need too do something for each other.. Thats the reason alot of people are getting minges. Even with my high hours. I witnesses people on a higher standard, annoying my different clans, or anything like that.. Imo its annoying, and it is only promoting an aggressive side of my RP, which i do not want. I do not want any enemies, or anything like that..

What i want US - YOU - To do, is following:
- Lets help each other, i dont see how that can hurt?
- Lets Respect each other, no matter what our hour tells us.
- Lets not make ourself arrogant, cause of the Friends we have..
- And lets - Welcome new people into the Fearless, make them WELCOME..

This would just make the day of the player just a bit better..

What i did:

A Newcomer of the Community.
[Image: 2sacmx3.png]

My welcome too the Newcomer.

[Image: 2hhip9g.png]

Im a better man of the Community, and i can only Thank the following ones for
that:

cRAZIZI:
Accepted me as a Low Houred at first.
Zankaa: Accepted me aswell.
Kai: One of my best bud's in the Community. - Has helped me with alot. (Including Building. - I taught him too PassiveRP - And we did it several days, and he got his First Point.)
Enzyme & Infernaw, Venom, Fultz aka. Drogas: ( They were positive all along my progress.) - Which is some time back though.
Susliks: A guy who taught me, what a friendship in Fearless could be.
Lesanka: The girl, which told me how fantastic i was in the Passive RP. Which gave me motivation too Passive RP all along, instead of the Gunfights, and stuff.. And even today, i still wanna continue Passive RP with her.. - Just fantastic.

Thanks for reading Fearless..

- Sincerly Your Actor.
The following 6 users Like actor's post:
  • Weecow, Kai, Jono, NotSep, Von Tempski, Imperator
Ehm... Ehm... You spelt my name wrong! Tounge
Oh wait it was on purpose
Good idea, I think it would really help the new players want to keep playing on the server and make them feel more important.
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
I already like you. Welcome man ask me anything you want buddy.
The following 1 user Likes Weecow's post:
  • actor
Fair enough, it was like that for me when I first joined. You hear it all the time when people treat '0 hour's' different. I am 100% behind this.
I agree, let's try to be more friendly here. Hey, maybe that 0hr guy could even become your bud! I was playing with a 23 hour dude, he was a good RPer and knew passive RP like he did it all the time and he became my friend. Looks can be deceiving :L
(04-06-2014, 10:11 PM)actor Wrote: Even if you're good at RP, you're still not being noticed, this includes (Admins, and High houred players.) Im speaking for my own experiences.
That's not true at all, I, as player check out all kind of differend roleplays (so do other regulars and staff members), if a low hour player has somethig nice set up I almost always ask if I could join him, if I am not doing my own roleplay that is.

(04-06-2014, 10:11 PM)actor Wrote: I was getting ignored by people asking them for different things. - Admins were busy (Which is understandable) - So i seeked answers from different players. - What i got was "NO ONE Answering, NO ONE taking the 1 minute, it took"
This I do understand, some more experienced players sometimes completely ignore the less experienced. However this may just be some people's personality. You can't change that.

(04-06-2014, 10:11 PM)actor Wrote: -Your newcomers message-
I heavily disagree with grabbing people by the hand like that, not only do the newcomers notice it's just a copy and paste you send to everyone, they will also notice it's nothing personal.

(04-06-2014, 10:11 PM)actor Wrote: Im a better man of the Community
Don't let it get to your head.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Bowiii, Joykill
I can relate, when I first joined... No one even really talked to me. Me and my friend just sat in a shop trying to make money as chefs. I think that we should try our best to welcome new people other than just screaming noob and running away.
The following 2 users Like Preditor's post:
  • actor, zTAKEz
0 hour players aren't bad. the most are just new and don't understand the concept of CityRP. Some people come from an other RP environment like DarkRP or PERP. THe DarkRP players are -mostly- not the best players. That are the main reasons 0 hours are ignored. Just show that you do want to RP and do passive RP just chat a bit in OOC and start an shop. I do completely agree with you though act0r, but this is just how I see it as it always was. Personally I didnt really care 0 hours or 100, I saw completely awesome 1/2 hour players and that makes me happy than some 100h dude being annoying as shit and doing Aggr. RP only.
The following 1 user Likes Weecow's post:
  • actor
(04-06-2014, 10:26 PM)Jan Wrote:
(04-06-2014, 10:11 PM)actor Wrote: Even if you're good at RP, you're still not being noticed, this includes (Admins, and High houred players.) Im speaking for my own experiences.
That's not true at all, I, as player check out all kind of differend roleplays (so do other regulars and staff members), if a low hour player has somethig nice set up I almost always ask if I could join him, if I am not doing my own roleplay that is.

(04-06-2014, 10:11 PM)actor Wrote: I was getting ignored by people asking them for different things. - Admins were busy (Which is understandable) - So i seeked answers from different players. - What i got was "NO ONE Answering, NO ONE taking the 1 minute, it took"
This I do understand, some more experienced players sometimes completely ignore the less experienced. However this may just be some people's personailty. You can't change that.

(04-06-2014, 10:11 PM)actor Wrote: -Your newcomers message-
I heavily disagree with grabbing people by the hand like that, not only do the newcomers notice it's just a copy and paste you send to everyone, they will also notice it's nothing personal.

(04-06-2014, 10:11 PM)actor Wrote: Im a better man of the Community
Don't let it get to your head.

- Then you must a be good person too the Community, I did see you from time, too time being polite. - And that is what we need. Not too talk about "people's personality" - That needs too be changed. - If people are treated like sh#t often on the server, they'll never improve, and will just grow their attitude on Fearless too be like the one who gave THEM their attitude. - Whatever you do, is not any of my business. But ill try and help them who needs help. - Why ignore them? - Why not help them, who needs help? - And oh..
- The Copy Paste thing? - What i think you misunderstood, was "ME" writing it. - I just saw it at the bottom of fearless, and was like.. Hmm, i wrote it too him, just cause i wanted too - What i wanted the results in, were the people who wanted too be politely, could do this. Im not saying THAT I'ma do this, for my own sakes. If some in the Community, treated bad, has their own reasons too do it, i say LET THEM? - If i want too do it. - LET EM.. Even if people do NOT agree. Theres nothing too say. This is what changes i would like. If people agree, they'll do the same. If people disagree like you Jan. Theres noone forcing them too ignore this Thread..
- And oh. I think you misunderstood the last one saying "A better man of the Community" - What i meant was actually, that i improved in Passive RP cause of the people, and i want too talk too Low Houred people, cause of MY EXPERIENCES, with the FEW wanting too.. - Remember, if you do not agree, and wanna make a discussion outta it. - Just stop. Smile This was written, from my own thoughts.

(04-06-2014, 10:29 PM)Weecow Wrote: 0 hour players aren't bad. the most are just new and don't understand the concept of CityRP. Some people come from an other RP environment like DarkRP or PERP. THe DarkRP players are -mostly- not the best players. That are the main reasons 0 hours are ignored. Just show that you do want to RP and do passive RP just chat a bit in OOC and start an shop. I do completely agree with you though act0r, but this is just how I see it as it always was. Personally I didnt really care 0 hours or 100, I saw completely awesome 1/2 hour players and that makes me happy than some 100h dude being annoying as shit and doing Aggr. RP only.

I'm sure you're right Weecow, I agree on what you wrote there, on so short text.
- We need too make the change, if WE as Fearless Players DO NOT.
- The Admins will actually just get some bigger headache, fixing all the Minges in the Server.
I just see a bit further than that. If we as player, can handle this on our own, why not do it? Smile