Unban me founds the Ban just invalid.
Hello its caree Skeptical

Your name: : [FL:RP] Caree

Your ban ID: : STEAM_0:0:64983128

Banned by: : [FL:M] Eisenhorn

Reason: : deliberate rdm trying to kill people while frozen by moderator.

Involved: : The admin not involved.. Me sure... And Forlas2 and sure the guy who killed Forlas2 who i dont remember name of...
Why we should unban you: : Why i think i should get unbaned cuz i got banned straight away and i dont think the admin know anything what happend i didnt even get a chance to speak and i did never try to rdm -.-.. and it wasnt People i tried to kill, the guy who killed my friend right in front of me and then... randomly he gets frozen right when im going to hit him .. and then i get banned straight away didnt ask me a Word just banned me...

''SHORT Version'' a minge kills my friend infront of me i was going to Show him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for using time too read Heart
-Caree
Pending review, firstly you stabbed that guy, when I froze you, you tried to stab him, and me multiple times. Please read the courthouse rules, do not post an unban if you know you broke the rules.
What ? i never tried to stab you? How tha hell do you get that from Tounge
If the other player was frozen, why did you continue attacking them?
(04-06-2014, 06:38 PM)Caree Wrote: What ? i never tried to stab you? How tha hell do you get that from Tounge

Keep in mind that lying in the courthouse will lead in a permanent forum ban.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Denied.