Ban Appeal
Username: the7dast

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:19828123

Banning Admin: [FL] Flame

Ban Length: 1440

Reason of ban: Don't even think of RDMing as cop.

Reason why I should be unbanned: I wasn't even a cop, I was a chef. Ok so if you mean Don't even think of RDMing a cop. Then I didn't mean to kill that cop a fireman hit me with his axe and started running so I shot him, When a cop walked infront of me while I was shooting and got caught in the crossfire and I shot him in the head, I think I said sorry. So thank you for reading my ban appeal.
Well that Cop was my bad, since you you aimed at one as chef and then fired at him

Also since this is only a day there is no use of doing an Unban request.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
Username: atty16

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:33655114

Banning Admin: [FL] Flame

Ban Length: never

Reason of ban: Go troll somewhere else

Reason why I should be unbanned: i just join the sever and i have never diver a car in a pc game so it hard to drive it. i also like this sever i things it the best roleplaying sever ever play. oh yeah sorry for all people i kill. also like say sorry to 7dast for get him ban.
There was a Fireman right there and I aimed at the Fireman. Yes the cop was there. But the Fireman was right there if you look in console I killed both both of them. So I didn't aim at the cop on purpose when I was going to kill the fireman for attacking me he wasn't infront me he was very close but not infront of me. I said sorry to him because I didn't mean to shoot him. It is worth making a ban appeal because I shouldn't have been banned in the first place. I understand why you did, But you could have atleast asked me in PM or something why I did it.
lol you the chef i hit with the axe