MEGA Market
Hello, please could I buy the following:
- Dino Rosetto

Thanks Smile
I would like to order 60 fish, Thank you.

If i could add you to steam to know when the products are ready that would be splendid.
Hey this is an awesome set up guys! keep up the good work! I really hope y'all are going to expand the market because I have a huge order just that I can't get some of these items off your market so I really hope you'll add more items soon!
Hello, I need to purchase
- 25 fish
-10 Health Kits
-50 Steroids
Thanks!
Still got the Lucio Basso suit? I would like to buy it
Sorry for the inactivity of this market, I would like everybody but Evozz to repost their order so I'm aware if you still want it.

(05-18-2014, 06:49 PM)Evozz Wrote: Still got the Lucio Basso suit? I would like to buy it

your order of the suit Lucio Basso has been accepted, the products will cost you a total of $67'000. You order will be prepared as soon as possible. Expect your products to be ready 05-21-2014 at 04:00Pm GMT. Your products will be available to collect until 05-31-2014 at 04:00Pm GMT. Please notice, if you fail to collect your products before the stated date, your products will be send back to our market.
You can send a friend request to me by clicking on my signature.
[Image: 7EPK3]
I Would like to buy 20 steroids and 15 health kits
When an Administrator see this thread, could you please close it and move it to the Sold/Bought/Closed section? Thank you.