MEGA Market
MEGA Market closed.
Hello everyone, I'm sorry to say but MEGA market finally came to the end.
We'll no longer be able to supply you and your families with our products.
I hope you'll understand this and find a new great market to purchase your supplies in.

[Image: 7EPK3]
The following 4 users Like Rylund's post:
  • Blurr, Lightbeer, Pear, dig
Hello Martin and Barkles i would like to purchase

- 20 Nitrazepam.
- 15 Health Kit.
- 20 Normal Fish.

Contact me via PM or add me on steam - [FL:RP] Blurr
Thank you Smile
(04-04-2014, 11:36 PM)Blurr Wrote: Hello Martin and Barkles i would like to purchase

- 20 Nitrazepam.
- 15 Health Kit.
- 20 Normal Fish.

Contact me via PM or add me on steam - [FL:RP] Blurr
Thank you Smile

Hello Consumer
your order of 20 Nitrazepams, 15 Health kits and 20 Fish has been accepted, the products will cost you a total of $12'800. You order will be prepared as soon as possible. Expect your products to be ready 04-05-2014 at 10Am GMT. Your products will be available to collect until 04-15-2014 at 10Am GMT. Please notice, if you fail to collect your products before the stated date, your products will be send back to our market.
Hello, I would like an order of 20 fish if that will be ok.

Steam - kippsee, If I am not available at the time we arrange to meet, I will simply pm you.
--------------
Thank you
(04-05-2014, 10:16 AM)kippsee Wrote: Hello, I would like an order of 20 fish if that will be ok.

Steam - kippsee, If I am not available at the time we arrange to meet, I will simply pm you.
--------------
Thank you

Hello Consumer
your order of 20 Fish has been accepted, the products will cost you a total of $6'000. You order will be prepared as soon as possible. Expect your products to be ready 04-05-2014 at 11:30Am GMT. Your products will be available to collect until 04-15-2014 at 11:30Am GMT. Please notice, if you fail to collect your products before the stated date, your products will be send back to our market.
(04-05-2014, 11:01 AM)Martin Wrote:
(04-05-2014, 10:16 AM)kippsee Wrote: Hello, I would like an order of 20 fish if that will be ok.

--------------
Thank you

Hello Consumer
your order of 20 Fish has been accepted, the products will cost you a total of $6'000. You order will be prepared as soon as possible. Expect your products to be ready 04-05-2014 at 11:30Am GMT. Your products will be available to collect until 04-15-2014 at 11:30Am GMT. Please notice, if you fail to collect your products before the stated date, your products will be send back to our market.

I was on v2d, yet you was not seen.
This is nicely made well done! Can i get 5 Fish?
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(04-05-2014, 04:48 PM)Envy Wrote: This is nicely made well done! Can i get 5 Fish?

Hello Consumer
Thank you for your kind words, we try our best to keep our market clean and organized so it's easier for the consumers to find the items they want.

your order of 5 Fish has been accepted, the products will cost you a total of $1'500. You order will be prepared as soon as possible. Expect your products to be ready 04-05-2014 at 6Pm GMT. Your products will be available to collect until 04-15-2014 at 6Pm GMT. Please notice, if you fail to collect your products before the stated date, your products will be send back to our market.

(04-05-2014, 12:35 PM)kippsee Wrote:
(04-05-2014, 11:01 AM)Martin Wrote:
(04-05-2014, 10:16 AM)kippsee Wrote: -snip-

-snip

I was on v2d, yet you was not seen.

Hello consumer.
Please notice, you are able to collect your products when our shop is open on the servers, the time it's prepared for is our market that packs it and then when the market opens you can collect the products. We have no said times our market is open, the market will open as soon as one of our employees have time to open it. Remember your products will be available for collect until 04-05-2014, so you have enough time to collect them. But I can say this afternoon from 6:20Pm GMT - 8/9Pm GMT our market will be open, and you can also collect the products in that time period.
Hello i would like to order 40 fishes ..i need them in friday and becuase i like MEGA and their job i would like to donate to them a 10,000$ money pack
Update
Today MEGA sold 55 Health kits, 8 Steroids, 25 Nitrazepam and 472 Fish! MEGA made a total profit of $144'240 by selling all these producs. We had a lot of happy people who bought our products, they especially liked our fast service - That it only took a few minutes before their products would be ready. We hope to have more days like this one. You can see our products on the main thread.

We also added a lot of clothing to the market, for every suit/dress we sell MEGA Market earns a profit of $5'000. Please notice, these items are not permanent and it can be the last time we sell clothing!