Unban Request iJustMichael
Your name: iJustMichael

Your ban ID: 47167

Banned by: [FL] Fultz

Reason: Randomly raiding a brand new president

Involved: the president Mees (dont know his steam name)

Why we should unban you: The ban reason is: i randomly banned a brand new president but i raided a president who left when we were talking about why i was raiding the nexus. Then the president who i raided left a during the conversation and then a new president was chosen. Fultz didn't realize that and banned me. He thought i raided the president who became it when i was talking to him so this is why i think it is an unfair ban.
Why did you raid the "correct" president then? What was your reason for that?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(04-04-2014, 03:59 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Why did you raid the "correct" president then? What was your reason for that?

because it looked like he almost hit me with a car just after i spawned.
So you decided to KILL the PRESIDENT? The most important and most likely most secure person in the city because he ALMOST hit you with a car because you JUST spawned?..

Tell me...

In real life, would you even kill a NORMAL CITIZEN if he almost ran you ower? Yes? No?

Alright, and now imagine it's the President of USA..

Would you still kill him for that? Risking your life to do this with a 99% chance you'd be in jail for the rest of your life?

Even if you were a rebel, would you still do this because he ALMOST hit you?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
That is not a reason to raid the president first of all. You went on a solo raid of the president who had a full government because he hit you with his car. And it was a new president anyway. Flutter stated in the broadcast it was a new pres before gun shots even happened It is invalid.

Denied.