Gozie
Player name: Gozie

SteamID (if possible):

Time in GMT: 01:56 AM

Summary: I was President for about 2 minutes and these people came up after shouting raid and deciding to kill me because according to him the president hadnt died in a while. I said all previous laws are removed during my immunity. He came up and Raided aware the cops were fighting the corleones in a raid I was hostaged then a officer came up and I got crowbarred to death I dont know who his friend was but really I was annoyed and I was going to ask a admin to check the logs for me so I could know why he had RDMed me and Random Raided me. But I crashed and decided to post this BR instead to me it would have been fair if I had done something worth annoying him but it was 2 minutes into my presidential job time and I was raided almost the shortest time as president I have ever had.

Evidence: I have none but check the logs and he might swallow his pride and admit his mistake.
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
I PMed you after you after you PMed me and we discussed this. However, I did not realize that the president had changed since because apparently the new president (the guy asking to ban me) had only just became president and didn't get chance to broadcast anything saying that there was a new president. I DID yell raid at the bottom and got past all the police and the other guy was planning to raid also I think, I didn't even know who he was but I was all up for help since I didn't know there was a new president that wouldn't have much defense, also I only had a glock. So yeah, if whoever takes control of console bans feels that I deserve a ban then I am not denying any accusations from this guy, all I am saying is that it was all just a big misunderstanding and I am sorry for it. I will make sure to watch out more in the future.