Unban Request:[FL:RP] ❤CandyCane❤ - Double Accounting
Your name: [FL:RP] ❤CandyCane❤

Your ban ID: 47124

Banned by: [FL] Freezak

Reason: Double-accounting.

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you:

I am writing this on behalf of CandyCane (my sister).
She lost access to her old account when she forgot her details to log in. Several weeks ago a friend of hers gave her an account which belonged to him that he did not need anymore, the account provided only had a copy of Garry's Mod with it.

Here is a screenshot taken from my friends list showing that the old account had been inactive for 145 days.

[Image: 7UHAs.png]

I understand that the old account (STEAM_0:1:57153982) does have a lot of bans on record but it was never her intention to create a new account for a clean sheet.
There is an easy way to recover your old account, that is: contacting the steam support, most likely you'll need to provide a screenshot of some product with steam key and write some numbers on it. If you don't have any box like that, i can transfer your old bans to your new account.
I didn't know about her losing her old account until recently when she had already started using her new account, at which point she didn't care about recovering the old one as she had bought games already. Otherwise I would have recovered her old account for her.

We'd greatly appreciate it if you could transfer the ban record over.
Approved.