Friend Unban Request - TheAkimboNinja & Timetiger6
Wink 
Friends Name: TheAkimboNinja & Timetiger6

Their Ban ID: 47113 & 47114

Banned By: [FL:M] myfloodify

Reason: Both Office Basing DOOR RULE#5

Why I'm Making This UBR: Random Friend Kindness

Why You Should Unban Them: First I would like to say some of the rules are quite unclear for example Door Rule #5, when they got banned for that me myself didn't really understand how that is connected with that rule and if we knew it was connected we wouldn't dare to break the rules. My 2 friends and me always try very hard to avoid breaking the rules by always checking the rules if we were not sure about something or ask admin & people on the server. The main reason I play this server is because my friends play it and I find it only fun if their playing with me so please in your heart could you please unban my 2 friends who didn't intentionally break the rules.

PS: My 2 Friends were unaware your not allowed to base in the offices therefore they are both sincerely sorry.

Yours Sincerely Deadknightt
Use the proper template.

Banning staffmember is missing. Also, they should make their own UBR if they want their case to be considered.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(04-03-2014, 06:34 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Use the proper template.

Banning staffmember is missing. Also, they should make their own UBR if they want their case to be considered.

Fixed it and the reason they aren't making a unban request because they know they broke the rules. (but in their heart they didn't do it on purpose)
They broke the rules. They spawned contraband in the offices which is not allowed at all, and they exceeded the amount of doors you may have in a row.

Also, they must do their own unban request. And if they knew they broke the rule, then they shouldn't do one (unban request rule).
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Denied. They can make their own.