Banned for two accounts? My girlfriend was using her account on my computer...
Your name: fuccboi, ugh
Your ban ID: 47073 & 47072 respectively

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: Double accounting

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: Having read the orders [FL] Venom was given in other threads (to ban all that had previously exploited a bug), I wondered why I was taken into account on this list when SoulRipper himself had admitted that the permanent ban previously made against me was due to a bug in the economy system. (Long story short, had exactly the amount of $ to buy a ferrari, no money after purchase, when I drove through a gas station it charged me so I had $-10, the console then automatically banned me for 'attempted exploitation')

You can find evidence that this issue was sorted here, [Image: EwLENMB.png]

And I suppose if you don't believe me, that if you think this image was photoshopped in any way then you can contact him yourself and ask him.

As for logging in with two accounts on the same IP, I challenge you to find a time where both accounts are on a server at the same in order to do any exploitation. Just because two accounts happened to use the same computer at different times does not make it right to assume that it was done with the intent of exploitation, and I really don't know what would make the moderators think otherwise.
Nevertheless I hope I am able to get back on the servers soon.
This isn't about a exploit. But let me just remind you that lieing in the courthouse isn't going to help you.
(04-03-2014, 06:07 PM)Venom Wrote: This isn't about a exploit. But let me just remind you that lieing in the courthouse isn't going to help you.

Do tell, Venom, what do you think I am lying about? If by this vague ban you mean it is not allowed to use another account when one is banned, I think you will find that has never happened.
I think you're lieing about the title of this thread. Matter of fact, I know you are.

[00:58:08] ugh (STEAM_0:0:72728602) said: /pm xd my other account is fuccboi
(04-03-2014, 08:21 PM)Venom Wrote: I think you're lieing about the title of this thread. Matter of fact, I know you are.

[00:58:08] ugh (STEAM_0:0:72728602) said: /pm xd my other account is fuccboi

Well how exactly am I supposed to prove otherwise? There was never an exploitation of anything as you will notice there is no switching of activity after bans, no pattern you would expect to find from a person that is double accounting

EDIT: meh, I apologise for playing on her account while she was playing bioshock on mine. I cannot prove that I did not create the account 'ugh', I merely recognised a player who I had met on my account and made myself known.
This is the second time I have been unfairly banned so i suppose i'm done with this server, moderators and admins treat players like they're better than them. You guys need a reality check.
bye.
But you didn't say "This is my girlfriends account and my main one if fuccboi" or anything. You say "my other account."
Bye.

Denied per user request.