Unvalid ban?
b]Your name:[/b] Re4lizE STEAM_0:0:44828846.

Your ban ID: 46942.

Banned by: [FL] Venom.

Reason: I was banned for "Exploiting, double accounting".

Involved: Myself, i dont really know.

Why we should unban you: I dont really know why i was banned, i cant remember having done anything illegal or criminal. When it comes to exploiting i dont really know what you are talking about, i just know that me and alot of IRL friends suddenly got permabanned for the same reason by the same guy. Some of them hadnt played for a LONG time, and had not been on the server for months. I dont really know what you mean about double accounting. Could you help me understand why is was banned, or lift my ban? Im innocent and i havent done anything wrong.
Your account is linked to a account that has been exploiting.
(04-03-2014, 01:49 PM)Airbouncer Wrote:
(04-02-2014, 09:23 PM)Venom Wrote: Your account is linked to a account that has been exploiting.

Yeah he's "linked" doesn't mean he have done anything wrong. These bans u have given out Venom is just a pile of crap. you have banned 20 people for no reason, that's what i call not doing his job correctly. I would like to speak to a superadmin since you are not taking this situation seriously.

What you guys need to do is find the *** who did the exploiting and ban him, dont ban everybody else on the server.

thank you, byebye

I suggest you watch your attitude.
(04-03-2014, 02:15 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
(04-03-2014, 01:49 PM)Airbouncer Wrote:
(04-02-2014, 09:23 PM)Venom Wrote: Your account is linked to a account that has been exploiting.

Yeah he's "linked" doesn't mean he have done anything wrong. These bans u have given out Venom is just a pile of crap. you have banned 20 people for no reason, that's what i call not doing his job correctly. I would like to speak to a superadmin since you are not taking this situation seriously.

What you guys need to do is find the *** who did the exploiting and ban him, dont ban everybody else on the server.

thank you, byebye

I suggest you watch your attitude.

Can you please tell me what i have exploited in that case? I just wanna understand why i was banned ._.
Yes I did ban all the people that did the exploit and other that were offline and had received items. I was authorized and even told to do so. And then I was even told to ban any accounts linked to them.
(04-03-2014, 06:10 PM)Venom Wrote: Yes I did ban all the people that did the exploit and other that were offline and had received items. I was authorized and even told to do so. And then I was even told to ban any accounts linked to them.
Oh you mean the BMW thing? I just saw it in the car park as an item i could pick up, and i did and logged out afterwards... Well too bad then i guess :/
(04-03-2014, 08:00 PM)Re4lizE Wrote:
(04-03-2014, 06:10 PM)Venom Wrote: Yes I did ban all the people that did the exploit and other that were offline and had received items. I was authorized and even told to do so. And then I was even told to ban any accounts linked to them.
Oh you mean the BMW thing? I just saw it in the car park as an item i could pick up, and i did and logged out afterwards... Well too bad then i guess :/

I see. If that was the case, why didn't you say that right away?
(04-03-2014, 08:22 PM)Venom Wrote:

I find myself banned in this case too, and also one of our friends that haven't played on this server for over half a year has been banned. Is this the reason? Because I'm friends with Re4lizE, I am banned for something i didn't know was going on? aw, I hope this will get fixed up on, I love this server much more than darkRP for example.
I was authorized to ban any accounts linked to that account. What we can do though is, unban any accounts that were banned along with Re4lize. But, I would take away any unfair items and he will be under strict watching as he didn't mention that at the time.

I dont really know... Wasnt aware about BMW bug... Well i will be more than willing to give it back if it can get me and my friends unbanned (its also okay if it only gets me ubanned)... I sincerely apoligize...

I dont really know... Wasnt aware about BMW bug... Well i will be more than willing to give it back if it can get me unbanned... I sincerely apoligize...