Checkpoint RP
Hello all,

today some off the SS and some Cops rped at my checkpoint. It was great until a crash fucked it up Cheese.
We stopped the cars, stared them to the KFC parking area and asked the driver to trun the engine off and to step out. After that we checked the cars for illegally stuff like contraband, drugs or plagiarisms.

Here are some pictures:

[Image: vi-R8COtJ.jpg]

[Image: vi-4wfcMS.jpg]

[Image: vi-Mlue0I.jpg]

[Image: vi-RhRVwE.jpg]

[Image: vi-Frwu7J.jpg]

Thanks!
It was very good RP, Until it Crashed!

God Damit!
Today andreas was doing kinda same thing.
whats wrong people with who drives 100km/H on wrong side of the road
and rams all barricades and roadblocks?
It's so retarded and they ruin all RP.
The following 1 user Likes Mahti's post:
  • 7rozen_7ear_
I left too, but i came up with the most idea read in suggestions soon.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(07-28-2011, 09:43 PM)Visual Wrote: After that we checked the cars for illegally stuff like contraband, drugs or plagiarisms.

You checked them for plagiarism? How? I don't even ..

That's when you take an author's work - and pretend its your own?

Can cars even write books? Tounge
(07-29-2011, 09:29 AM)Sniperwolf Wrote:
(07-28-2011, 09:43 PM)Visual Wrote: After that we checked the cars for illegally stuff like contraband, drugs or plagiarisms.

You checked them for plagiarism? How? I don't even ..

That's when you take an author's work - and pretend its your own?

Can cars even write books? Tounge

You can roleplay that sniper. /me searches the car. Ummh why is there a Playboy magazine in your car/ or you find a faked watch in the trunk.
Oh Did u gets pics of that, I was the guy who stop the car at the road block and asked for driving licenes u knowSmile To bad i got banned now (RDM?) When i didn't even RDM Tounge Well When i'm back (In 10 days) We're going to do this again guys, it was sooo much RP!
(07-29-2011, 08:29 PM)Skummarn Wrote: Oh Did u gets pics of that, I was the guy who stop the car at the road block and asked for driving licenes u knowSmile To bad i got banned now (RDM?) When i didn't even RDM Tounge Well When i'm back (In 10 days) We're going to do this again guys, it was sooo much RP!

This is off topic but if you like the server and this rp so much then please read the rules and follow them to avoid ban(s) Tounge
(07-29-2011, 08:33 PM)Visual Wrote:
(07-29-2011, 08:29 PM)Skummarn Wrote: Oh Did u gets pics of that, I was the guy who stop the car at the road block and asked for driving licenes u knowSmile To bad i got banned now (RDM?) When i didn't even RDM Tounge Well When i'm back (In 10 days) We're going to do this again guys, it was sooo much RP!

This is off topic but if you like the server and this rp so much then please read the rules and follow them to avoid ban(s) Tounge

The thing is that i didn't RDM Wink

lolololol i think i was there if i was there i was comming with a tides truck over and over and over again with new stuff on... xDDD
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?