Mistakes and comebacks
Hi all;

As I announced I leaved Fearless because I was better off by another community. After I coded there some things, the other coders fucked everything up so I could start over. Which isn't fun.

So I was thinking, in what could I have the freedom to create things. In the meanwhile school was taking too much time. So I decided to stop and think about what is intresting for me. On all the thoughts, Fearless was the answer.

A few weeks ago I decided to come back to Fearless after my Testweek was done. I like to code and most of you know that really really good. Also, this is the point where I say I am back at FL, I feel sorry I was stepped to another community and I would like to code for FL.

Doesn't mean I'm active 99,9%. School is still important and I also have a life, friends and familiy and real work which has the green light to come first. I'm also working to finally get my chick but that maybe will take a while.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me. You can contact me by Facebook, Twitter, FL or Email.

No I don't want to code for you or your community. Let's keep that clear. It's FL and only FL.
The following 4 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • NotSep, Bowiii, yarrrs, Envy
Welcome back Mavis!
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
The following 1 user Likes Deriptz's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Welcome Back! Smile
The following 1 user Likes XD GHOST's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Good to see you coming back, welcome back Mavis! Smile
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Welcome back!
The following 1 user Likes NotSep's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
We have been missed you Mavis. Welcome back !
The following 1 user Likes Bowiii's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Welcome back Mavis! Smile
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Welcome back mate!

Hope to see you IG soon Smile
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Welcome back, was about to go to sleep so this is a goof thing going to sleep with
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Welcome back! Smile

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
The following 1 user Likes Small Bear's post:
  • De CodeerHeer