Am i going to get banned for this?
Hi,

I bought for my little brother gmod and he is playing on cityrp to but i am scared to get banned for dubble accounting because we join from the same ip-adress or is it oke to have 2 of the same ip on 1 server?
Playing on the server together is okay, but should one of you get banned and start using the other account to play meanwhile, it will get both accounts suspended.
The following 1 user Likes Killjoy's post:
  • Jonesy
Well then i hope my brother is Reading the rules last time i was playing with him He wantend me to run everyone over..... :/ need to talk with him..

Thx responding tho!
The following 1 user Likes casper205's post:
  • Envy
(04-01-2014, 12:41 PM)casper205 Wrote: Well then i hope my brother is Reading the rules last time i was playing with him He wantend me to run everyone over..... :/ need to talk with him..

Thx responding tho!

Yeah, Exactly what my cousin says when he watches me its either, "Run him over there" or "Shoot him", xD
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • j0ker
(04-01-2014, 02:31 PM)Envy Wrote:
(04-01-2014, 12:41 PM)casper205 Wrote: Well then i hope my brother is Reading the rules last time i was playing with him He wantend me to run everyone over..... :/ need to talk with him..

Thx responding tho!

Yeah, Exactly what my cousin says when he watches me its either, "Run him over there" or "Shoot him", xD

Oh, my sister is like. HEY! Don't drive trough that red light you could have killed someone. Give that black guy some money to apologize