Ban Request: Multiple Players
So why couldn't you talk to us?
I didn't warn you because I believe this is something the staff deserve to see, and decide upon, as for I would've called them in-game if there were any on.
(04-01-2014, 05:57 AM)Jonesy Wrote: I didn't warn you because I believe this is something the staff deserve to see, and decide upon, as for I would've called them in-game if there were any on.

You thought this was so horrendous and server breaking that the staff must see this? lol.
So be it. But I stand behind everything I have said.
I dont want to argue on this thread, but I think its overly ridiculous that you want a ban from this. And its honestly just being a jerk.
(04-01-2014, 05:52 AM)HighFlyingKnife Wrote:
(04-01-2014, 05:48 AM)Jonesy Wrote: I often help people, and warn them about the rules they are breaking, abiding General rule 10.

It is irrelevent that there was hardly any people on the server. The server has rules which are to abide by.

The reason I have posted this Ban Request is because you broke Tools/Props rule 8. You accessed a rooftop you can not normally access by using props.

Okay so why didnt you warn then? What kind of person would just want them banned for trying to help someone that was stuck?

Trying to help someone that was stuck, whilst breaking the rules.

BR Approved.