SteamID's:
TheAwesomeAuston - STEAM_0:0:42930762
atum - STEAM_0:0:14723275
dibbey - STEAM_0:0:85626126
[1stGLD]ApexWolf - STEAM_0:0:55386933
Clayhj - STEAM_0:1:58894886

Time in GMT: Around 5:50am

Server: rp_evocity_v2d

Summary: Propclimbing onto the BP roof. From what I heard they were trying to help their friend down. But while doing this propminging, propclimbing, unsupported builds etc. After 2/3 minutes of this he used /sleep and was sorted.

Evidence:

[Image: 6291CC1A2166716ED041F89E2F84A564B31B9A3C]

[Image: 7B2E172A39634997011EEF977B426729760E018A]

[Image: 74C1F2F5EED49B61BEF2E1606CCE72BFEA1CB949]
Only thing mine was a ladder, wasnt frozen, was approved by Venom earlier when I was a firefighter, just used to help him down to avoid him dieing.

This is a waste of time, this is nowhere near prop minging. What was he going to do? @ message the admin thats not there?
(04-01-2014, 05:17 AM)HighFlyingKnife Wrote: Only thing mine was a ladder, wasnt frozen, was approved by Venom earlier when I was a firefighter, just used to help him down to avoid him dieing.

This is a waste of time, this is nowhere near prop minging.

You were not a firefighter, but a corleone. You spawned it and put it into place so you could climb onto the roof. You then propclimbed up.
I also request an admin who is not bias in this matter to review and reply please. I say this because I know you and Eisenhorn are always together
If anything this deseves a blacklist for like an hour, but to put up a ban request for a bunch people trying to help other people, I honestly dont know what state of mind your in.
Did you or did you not use a prop to access a rooftop?
And the thing that bugs me the most is that you aren't concerned with helping players understand why what they're doing is wrong, or helping them by maybe suggesting "use /sleep", or even just asking them nicely to stop, but you just immediately post it to a br. Not to mention besides us 6 involved in this BR there were only 2 maybe 3 other people in the map at the time. Now I'm sorry if I ruined your own "roleplay experience" but you don't have to go and ruin our opinion of people with higher hours and experience like yourself, or our opinion of the server as a whole. I sincerely hope you change your attitude. And I do apologize for the "chill out" comment
(04-01-2014, 05:41 AM)clayhj Wrote: And the thing that bugs me the most is that you aren't concerned with helping players understand why what they're doing is wrong, or helping them by maybe suggesting "use /sleep", or even just asking them nicely to stop, but you just immediately post it to a br. Not to mention besides us 6 involved in this BR there were only 2 maybe 3 other people in the map at the time. Now I'm sorry if I ruined your own "roleplay experience" but you don't have to go and ruin our opinion of people with higher hours and experience like yourself, or our opinion of the server as a whole. I sincerely hope you change your attitude. And I do apologize for the "chill out" comment

Seriously dude, instead of just standing there taking pictures you could of said, "hey thats against the rules" or given advice to the guy that was stuck, but instead you feel that your day was being ruined and you wanted us banned? what is that? thats not what nice people do.
I often help people, and warn them about the rules they are breaking, abiding General rule 10.

It is irrelevent that there was hardly any people on the server. The server has rules which are to abide by.

The reason I have posted this Ban Request is because you broke Tools/Props rule 8. You accessed a rooftop you can not normally access by using props.
(04-01-2014, 05:48 AM)Jonesy Wrote: I often help people, and warn them about the rules they are breaking, abiding General rule 10.

It is irrelevent that there was hardly any people on the server. The server has rules which are to abide by.

The reason I have posted this Ban Request is because you broke Tools/Props rule 8. You accessed a rooftop you can not normally access by using props.

Okay so why didnt you warn then? What kind of person would just want them banned for trying to help someone that was stuck?