I'd like an unban.
Your name: Iwaslikeyeah

Your ban ID:46979

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: D/C to avoid arrest.

Involved: Me and 2 or 3 police officers. I can't remember the police officers names sadly.

Why we should unban you: I was in the car chase and I'd love to sit in the jail for it. I've been in jail so many times before and I'd never leave because of it. I had my car chase to get something happening and when I ran out of gas I was going to run. And the police was just behind be. My game froze and I got "Garrys mod have stopped responding". I tried to get back in and I got my ban. I tried to get in contact with Venom to explain this but with no success.

Best Regards.
Fill out the template properly.
Please provide a crash report.

:C > Program Files > Steam > Steamapps > (Your steam name) > Garrysmod

Go into there and look for a file that looks like this.

[Image: x9ueLXf.png]
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(04-01-2014, 01:09 AM)Venom Wrote: Fill out the template properly.

As far as I can see, there's nothing missing? Could you be more specific on what's missin on the template?

(04-01-2014, 01:14 AM)Enzyme Wrote: Please provide a crash report.

:C > Program Files > Steam > Steamapps > (Your steam name) > Garrysmod

Go into there and look for a file that looks like this.

[Image: x9ueLXf.png]

Want me to post a picture of the file when opened or upload it for you to download?
Screenshot of your file with information and everything visible, please.
Sincerely, Enzyme
(04-01-2014, 01:28 AM)Enzyme Wrote: Screenshot of your file with information and everything visible, please.

I have no idea how to open this file.

But I'll post a screen of the file:

[Image: efsck1.jpg]

(04-01-2014, 01:28 AM)Enzyme Wrote: Screenshot of your file with information and everything visible, please.

If you look at the time the file was created Venom will recognize it. Atleast he should.
The thread which contains the template for the unban request contains all the necessary information to properly fill it out. Now, do so.
(04-01-2014, 06:04 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: The thread which contains the template for the unban request contains all the necessary information to properly fill it out. Now, do so.

Done.
In which timezone do you live in?
Sincerely, Enzyme
I did have a bit of lag when I tazed him, mabe that caused the crash if it did happen. Anyway, I made the @ call for the D/C, We had finally stopped him after he was spamming "FUCK DA POLICE" like a minge anyway, we stopped him and he floored it away from us. We caught up with him once he got stuck between a cruiser and a fire truck, he broke FearRP and tried to run however we tazed him. At this point he disconnected.