Deno
Player name: Deno

SteamID (if possible):

Time in GMT: 5:50 pm

Summary: Deno did all this as a guard.
He and a few others came up to my house which I had just gone into and was about to build in and asked to come in I said no then no and finally no again. So he pulled a m4 and told me to open the door I tried to activate fraps so he breached it and his friends came in and tied me up they checked the house for contra to steal. The wasnt any because I was just building so they started wrecking everything and trying to steal a sofa I got let loose and when they were finished and left I had called a admin but it was too late they came in tied me up and searched the place without shouting anything like raid just pulling a M4 and breaching the door.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSXD7u7Bsgs
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
(07-28-2011, 05:58 PM)Dylanco1 Wrote: Player name: Deno

SteamID (if possible):

He and a few others came up to my house which I had just gone into and was about to build in and asked to come in I said no then no and finally no again. So he pulled a m4 and told me to open the door I tried to activate fraps so he breached it and his friends came in and tied me up they checked the house for contra to steal. The wasnt any because I was just building so they started wrecking everything and trying to steal a sofa I got let loose and when they were finished and left I had called a admin but it was too late they came in tied me up and searched the place without shouting anything like raid just pulling a M4 and breaching the door.

the same happened to me, i bought a room in tides hotel as a cop , next thing i see is his keypad door prop blocking me from going out. i asked him to delete it due to prop block and he did , only to rdm me with his friend ginger sumthin. so i came back after 5 mins and he kept rdming me 2 or 3x. when i finally got in and sold my room , since i was getting sick of it. he rdmed me once more with his pistol.

i didnt get to take any video proof.
I will give my version of events to both in turn. First of all Dylanco1, we asked if we could see inside and you didn't let us (we were looking for the Rebel Leader). My associate then proceeded to breach your door. We never specifically mentioned contraband so don't try and claim that's the main reason we tried to break in, as that would be quite random. We then stole your sofa to sell at the market (we were RPing homeless unemployed citizens). You might have noticed us loading it into the back of our truck.

Secondly jantje12, you did the mingiest possible thing imaginable. We had been basing in the Tides Hotel almost all day, and as soon as the server crashed you decided it would be funny to go and buy a door at the back of it to piss us off, despite the fact we had already placed a fading door at the front, and bought most of the existing doors (we were waiting for our friend to come and claim his door at the back - the server had just restarted!). It was obviously a failed mingebag attempt because even the inside of your room was the most hastily put together lacklustre attempt at fortifying it. You thought because there were no admins you could get away with this blatant mingebagging.

Deno you asked if you could look inside not if I had seen the rebel leader or anything then you pulled a freaking m4 breached the door and tied me up that is standard raid things. Plus during it all stealing the sofa was just fail RP cus Todcat the one who was still moving the sofa and got left there I saw he was still trying to push it called me a *** and kept crowbar rushing me until he killed me when I opened my house.
If it had been someone else who planted the breach you and your friends blew the door open and did the rest of it.
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
(07-28-2011, 07:21 PM)Deno Wrote: I will give my version of events to both in turn. First of all Dylanco1, we asked if we could see inside and you didn't let us (we were looking for the Rebel Leader). My associate then proceeded to breach your door. We never specifically mentioned contraband so don't try and claim that's the main reason we tried to break in, as that would be quite random. We then stole your sofa to sell at the market (we were RPing homeless unemployed citizens). You might have noticed us loading it into the back of our truck.

Secondly jantje12, you did the mingiest possible thing imaginable. We had been basing in the Tides Hotel almost all day, and as soon as the server crashed you decided it would be funny to go and buy a door at the back of it to piss us off, despite the fact we had already placed a fading door at the front, and bought most of the existing doors (we were waiting for our friend to come and claim his door at the back - the server had just restarted!). It was obviously a failed mingebag attempt because even the inside of your room was the most hastily put together lacklustre attempt at fortifying it. You thought because there were no admins you could get away with this blatant mingebagging.

first of all , i just joined. i didnt know about any crash , all i saw was that u were prop blocking tides hotel with 1 door unsold. so i bought it for a second to check it, and then i see you block me with a door. even when i told u i wanted to go and sell it , someone inside tides hotel found it funny to rdm me again. also about the fail 2 keypad doors , i only made those fast because i heard alot of people trying to open my door.
Well that pile of crap fading door didnt have a keypad inside so after I was hostaged and forced in there I had to be let out and your friend 7dast was also in on it his RP reason for hostaging me was 'I needed money' and then he helped you out in your little fail raid none of your RP seemed good really if you had RPed correctly it wouldnt have looked like a fail raid and since when does a poor guy have a breach and a m4 crowbars yep but M4?
(07-28-2011, 06:56 PM)jantje12 Wrote:

SteamID (if possible):

the same happened to me, i bought a room in tides hotel as a cop , next thing i see is his keypad door prop blocking me from going out. i asked him to delete it due to prop block and he did , only to rdm me with his friend ginger sumthin. so i came back after 5 mins and he kept rdming me 2 or 3x. when i finally got in and sold my room , since i was getting sick of it. he rdmed me once more with his pistol.

So right there you admit to breaking NLR? Because I remember you coming back over and over again to tides, after we told you to leave or be killed, you came right back each time, breaking NLR....

(07-28-2011, 07:58 PM)Dylanco1 Wrote: Deno you asked if you could look inside not if I had seen the rebel leader or anything then you pulled a freaking m4 breached the door and tied me up that is standard raid things. Plus during it all stealing the sofa was just fail RP cus Todcat the one who was still moving the sofa and got left there I saw he was still trying to push it called me a *** and kept crowbar rushing me until he killed me when I opened my house.
If it had been someone else who planted the breach you and your friends blew the door open and did the rest of it.

First off, I was never racist, I don't know where that came from.. Also You pulled a crowbar on me after you were untied. Then you broke NLR and tried rushing me again with it. Failing. We stole your couch because we were homeless. And Homless were banned from the city at that time just fyi.
(07-30-2011, 06:11 AM)todcat Wrote:
(07-28-2011, 06:56 PM)jantje12 Wrote:

SteamID (if possible):

So right there you admit to breaking NLR? Because I remember you coming back over and over again to tides, after we told you to leave or be killed, you came right back each time, breaking NLR....

(07-28-2011, 07:58 PM)Dylanco1 Wrote: Deno you asked if you could look inside not if I had seen the rebel leader or anything then you pulled a freaking m4 breached the door and tied me up that is standard raid things. Plus during it all stealing the sofa was just fail RP cus Todcat the one who was still moving the sofa and got left there I saw he was still trying to push it called me a *** and kept crowbar rushing me until he killed me when I opened my house.

First off, I was never racist, I don't know where that came from.. Also You pulled a crowbar on me after you were untied. Then you broke NLR and tried rushing me again with it. Failing. We stole your couch because we were homeless. And Homless were banned from the city at that time just fyi.

i didnt break nlr, i did wait quite a time. but the point is, u cant say leave or be killed when i'm trying to sell my appartement.