admin abuser [FL:M] KPred
Sad 
hellow dear Admin Team i want report about admin abuse

[FL:M] KPred

story: well the story is i was a corleone member and i saw a corleone in car accident
well afther thet i saw a citizen start jump on the corleone member he killed stivkot
the i saw and police officer and then he cuffed the citizen well afther thet the officer
taked thet citizen to somone place and uncuffed him well i saw the officer gonne
and the citizen still wallking in the place so i taked m16 and put him down for a reason
murder a corleone member then [FL:M] KPred fly to me taked me to som place
asked me why i killed him and when in i talled him the reason he banned me he dident
even checked this is and admin abuse "[FL:M] KPred" and the citizen was armed with desert eagle

got banned for a reason : RDM, killing an unarmed man
First of all use the template.

Okay, so I saw an unarmed citizen with the police sergeant in a car. You drive along, jump out of the lambo and pull out an m4, I see the citizen running completely unaware you were there then you started to spray him down. After he had realised you were shooting him he was yelling down the microphone saying stop.

About how you claim he had jumped on your friend, instead of taking the situation into your own hands you could of easily requested me in @ as jumping on ragdolled bodies is against the rules.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
Quote:The following points are abuse
Using admin powers to RDM, i.e. godmoding and firing RPGs at people.
Using noclip or teleport to help some friends in a raid.
Demotes someone solely in order to claim the job.
Using noclip or teleport to avoid RP situations (unless admin situation).
Bypassing arrest mechanism (unless admin situation).
Unfairly refunding himself free items for no reason.
Abuse of admin powers against people, i.e. random !slay, !ignite
Using godmode/heal during a raid solely to give himself a fighting advantages
Teleporting his friends into an active raid in order to help out
Using admin tools and constructs for an unfair agressive advantage unless previously agreed upon by all parties involved for an RP situation.
Breaking rules himself solely because he is an admin
Messing around, for example killing other admins or using punishment commands for the fun of it, etc.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
he was armed with deagle he taked deagle afther the cop let's him go
He wasn't armed with the Deagle when you were shooting him down though. He had it holstered/put-away.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
Closed and sanctioned.