HornyMelon/ iCake
Your name: HornyMelon(when i was banned) iCake(now)

Your SteamID:
HornyMelon: STEAM_0:0:6102986
iCake: STEAM_0:1:35856559

Banning Admin: Fallen

Ban Length: Perm

Reason for the ban: Joined EX and stole Fallen's models..

Why we should unban you: My opinion is that it was a little unfair that i got perm banned, when i was only an admin and i had nothing to do with coding and all that.
And Fallen's models where on garrysmod.org so i wouldn't call it stealing.. But that is only my opinion.

Thank you.
If you get the models removed, then the likelihood is that you will be unbanned, judging on past experiences.

Also Fallen, I give you permission to post here - I'd like to know some detail of the models etc, as this request is pretty much devoid of any.
Well, a while back now. A few people decided to make there own gamemode using the base which is the same as CityRP. The owner of the community decided to steal the models without asking permission from me or Soul.

We asked the owner of that server nicely to remove them but refused, after that he decided to ban us. So after that we had decided that all of the EX members would be banned. I don't know if they still have the models on that server.
Ok then, the ban stays unless Soulripper says so - If you really want to play, iCake, I recommend you tell EX to get rid of the models and take them down from garrysmod.org.
Well i didn't talk with the owner for about 6-7 months and can't realy remember what hes name is.. And is EX still up?