Whoop president abuse
(08-23-2010, 12:05 PM)Whoop Wrote: Okay, first of all, the windows where blocked(Witch is strange.) And when we got to the house you just died infront of the house. So i made a warrant to check it out. When we got in, your freind rushed up to me with a glock and shot one shot and ran. 2min after while we where getting inside your propblock. You came with a mp5 and shot at us?! But you shot me. So therefore i banned you for rdm. And i cant remember who was with me, either barrel or andreas.

-DrWild I didn't demote you, Fallen did.

Alright.... there was no propblocking, and the windows were no blocked. I was telling my friend to run me over.
I dont think you can really ban someone for a random warrant? He is the President too, cant he warrant someone because he doesnt like their shoes or something? I think I have heard that from someone on the server before, dont know if it is true though? But still, the President is THE PRESIDENT. Tounge
Signature too big...
Whoop is one of the few best presidents in rp because most presidents don't bother doing warrants, or even do anything which makes it crap. This is a bad ban request so i am closing this topic.