Whoop president abuse
Player name: [FL] Whoop

SteamID (if possible):

Time in GMT: around 4:50 pm

Summary: So I had money printers (WHOOP DIDN'T KNOW SHIT) so he's just driving around. He sees me and my friend in front of my house. He give me a search warrant. So he and his little butt buddies break into my house and break all my printers. I come back because it was a random fucking warrant. I told my friend to kill me because i had 25 health and he did. So I'm driving back and I get in. The *** go upstairs and are breaking my keypads. And yes I know that I broke NLR but he gave me a random fucking warrant. I plead that it was a random warrant but whoop was president and since he's a *** he bans me for 3 hours. He deserves admin taken away or a ban... -.-
tl;dr whoop abuses

Evidence: Didn't get any - It happened all to fast. Sorry :/
He prolly had a reason but yea wait for his part of the story I guess ^^
-Signature removed-
If you're going to flame like that in an unban request, I say you deserve the ban.

And no evidence. Herp derp.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Today i got demoted from police commander for a 'random search' by Whoop Or Fallen
Your avatar creeps me out, Drwild.

Where is it from?
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(08-22-2010, 06:28 PM)Raffi Wrote: Your avatar creeps me out, Drwild.

Where is it from?

Indeed that ava is creepy D:
-Signature removed-
Okay, first of all, the windows where blocked(Witch is strange.) And when we got to the house you just died infront of the house. So i made a warrant to check it out. When we got in, your freind rushed up to me with a glock and shot one shot and ran. 2min after while we where getting inside your propblock. You came with a mp5 and shot at us?! But you shot me. So therefore i banned you for rdm. And i cant remember who was with me, either barrel or andreas.

-DrWild I didn't demote you, Fallen did.
Oke then ill stay of out this Smile

And i got my avatar from a download site
Feel free to steal it xD
It was meee :-D Ey guys try this link with ekstra high sounds http://www.webbax.se/pics/hotgirl.jpg ... Barrel like it.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(08-23-2010, 06:00 PM)Andreas Wrote: It was meee :-D Ey guys try this link with ekstra high sounds http://www.webbax.se/pics/hotgirl.jpg ... Barrel like it.

Extra.
Signature too big...