Unban Request Mees120
Your name: Mees120 STEAM_0:1:63071206

Your ban ID: 46762

Banned by: [FL:M] Eisenhorn

Reason: insufficient reason to kill the president, whilst his guard, not here to rp

Involved: XxGiorgioxX

Why we should unban you: He said that I was still his guart but if you check the log than you can see that we both changed our job to: Hooligan, (He said that he recorded it. If he did, you can see my job in the video.) so the reason isn't right. and about the the Insuffcient reason, alot of people kill him because they hate the laws.
when I was president u killed me to, you said you're not experienced enough
Firstly of note, are the unban rules. It is worth reading them, specifically the one that states do not post an unban request if you have broken the rules.

You were the presidents guard at the time, and suddenly changed your role to hooligan, and shot the president because you didn't like his laws, this is at no point allowed on the servers, and your logic is a fallacy, just because people break the rules does not mean you are then vindicated in creating excuses to rdm people.

Ban was deemed sufficient, unban request is denied due to multiple breaches of the server rules
It's FailRP to change jobs while protecting someone. You should leave the building/area first. (i.e: Leave the Nexus)
Hooligans do not kill, they hurt people. Reason was insufficient.

Denied.