Near death experience
Yeah,when my BMX brakes fell off in almost 90 degree fall,
i broke a few bones,but i am fine now Cheese
it was like 3 or 4 years ago
i was able to see my bone cause of this
None i guess, I had Appendicitis acuta once which was really serious and they discovered it just in time or else it would have developed to the life threatening disease called Peritonitis

(Look up the names if you don't know what it is)
When I was taming killer bullsharks on the bottom of the ocean when I noticed I forgot to bring a leash.
-Signature removed-
Three horrible near death experiences...

1- I was about 7-8 when me and my brother were having a race down our street. Our street is all down hill and there are 2 blind corners where we were racing

( blind corners are pretty much right angled corners you cant see past, so you don't know what is coming past that corner)

So any way, i past the first blind corner easily, no trouble, but where is my brother? is he behind me? if so, how far away? am i going to lose or win?

I look back and see he is a bit behind me, a sigh of relief hits me but as it turns out it wasn't a sigh of relief

Apparently i turned the last blind corner and hit into one of those green bins with rather sharp edges for a damn plastic bin and cut my eyebrow open, for all i knew that could have been a car or a mad man with a axe.

Anyway i when to hospital and didn't want to get the injection to put me to sleep so i fell asleep my self and i woke up while they were literally gluing my eyebrow together but then i woke up during the operation because those douches didn't make sure i wouldn't wake up because they nether injected me. apparently i lost ALOT of blood just from a damn bin and now i have a but ugly scar on my eyebrow and people always comment " why don you have any hair on that eyebrow?

2- this one is very short,

So me and my friends are walking to school and we are about to cross the road, we look left and right, nothing, we cross then we hear a big beep and a blue minivan or whatever almost hit us all over!?!? it turns out it came from the same avenue i come from and you don't know what is coming out from there until your almost hit by it.

3- i took the liberty of doing this for my other brother. it wasn't a near death experience but i thought as if i kill him.

So were all shooting each other with bb guns ( WITH EYE PROTECTION )
when both my brothers drop there's and wrestle it on the trampoline, now i was 9 and for some reason had a bb gun shot gun which fires bullets at 398 feet per second!

Now i was 9 and stupid because i had the most powerful gun in the house, i was mainly stupid because my brothers bb guns couldn't shoot through the trampoline net so i assumed mine couldn't and shot my brother because mine is power fuller then their's

It hit him just just 1/2 a centimeter away from his eye! if the wind had blown the tiniest bit i would have blinded him. i felt as if a truck just landed on me from a 3 story building. It was the WORST experience i have ever had and i piratically shitted myself...
Boom Headshot!.........Angel
(07-28-2011, 07:18 PM)Orgxer Wrote: It was the WORST experience i have ever had and i piratically shitted myself...

Piratically shitting yourself.
[Image: 41QWB1C7P9L._SL500_.jpg]
Am I doing it right ?

Anyways I had tons really,
ran into a wall and my glasses pierced and nearly cut of my eyelids and were like partially embedded into my eyesockets so I had to pull them out.
I have been missed by a car by inches numerous of times already and got pissdrunk on my bike and drove into a car cutting myself and bleeding all over my new clothes, yes I do dumb shit.
-Signature removed-
The following 1 user Likes s.J.'s post:
  • SoulRipper
(07-28-2011, 09:09 PM)s.J. Wrote:
(07-28-2011, 07:18 PM)Orgxer Wrote: It was the WORST experience i have ever had and i piratically shitted myself...

Piratically shitting yourself.
[Image: 41QWB1C7P9L._SL500_.jpg]
Am I doing it right ?

Anyways I had tons really,
ran into a wall and my glasses pierced and nearly cut of my eyelids and were like partially embedded into my eyesockets so I had to pull them out.
I have been missed by a car by inches numerous of times already and got pissdrunk on my bike and drove into a car cutting myself and bleeding all over my new clothes, yes I do dumb shit.

Lol cos your well bad ;D

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Well Karma's a bitch and I'm a dick to alot of people so yea.
That shit makes good stories though.
-Signature removed-
i dont feel like the knife fight story was a near death experience, which means the closest thing that i had was this:

i was climbing this big ass evergreen tree (its like 30 feet tall) in my back yard when i was about 8. As i neared the top, the branches began getting thinner, and eventually the one supporting me snapped under my weight. i began to fall, broke through several branches, kept falling, finally at the last moment i grabbed hold of a branch and hung on for dear life. then i just pulled myself up and climbed the last 5 feet or so down to the ground.
8 years after I had Appendicitis acuta I startet to get pain in my lower right part of my stomach, so I had to go through a CT-scanner and they saw i had a boil right above the hip.

They inserted a drain which i had for 5 days.. Most painfull periode of my life. It could have developed to Periontitis too.

Im sure Noobias remembers the night i went to the hospital
I had many Near Death instances in a single Day:

It was a dark ans stormy Night, I had just finished Charging my power armor. I set into the city to fight crime, I decided to go out of the hatch at the top of my Mansion. I flew out to see a small innocent bird, me being the hero I am safely cushioned the bird under my Peck.

Then as I was flying over a train. I noticed the track was broken at one point. I decided that the train would not do the track any more favors, I decided to blow the train up with my laser. I then set to work on fixing the track when a piece of the train came flying past my face.

Then I landed down on the floor when I decided to cross a road, I did not look both ways before crossing and was hit by a passing child on his scooter, I suffered major damage to my Pride.

NOTE: This took me a while to write, I have never had a Near Death Experience and I intend not to either.
The following 1 user Likes Dryblood's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington