Near death experience
Your near death experience!

One of my near death experiences was when I was in Spain, I was horse riding in the mountains and the roads were very narrow, a lorry was passing by and like everyone made it to a little big part of the path where they could stay while the lorry goes past except, me!

I was making my way through when my horse was getting really nervous, it actually slipped a bit and it's right back leg crumbled the rock beneath it and it was litraly hanging off the mountain, I told the lorry guy to go further to the rock-face and I finaly made it across

Tell me any near death experiences you may have had!

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Uhm, one time I was riding my bike with a friend, and we decided to drive down an incredibly steep hill that had a busy road at the bottom. (No idea why we decided this it was probably before I grew brain cells) Anyway we continued and about 10 feet from the bottom a minivan pulled out, my friend slammed on the brakes and so did I but for some reason they didn't work in slowing me down at all, and I slammed into the minivan, and flipped over the top of it.
Fortunately I was wearing a full face BMX helmet, (Which now had a rather large dent in it) The wrest of me was relatively okay, I was unconscious for a while and I woke up to some old lady calling an ambulance.
The ambulance crew said if I wasn't wearing a helmet I could've had very serious injuries Smile
Well mine was a time where we where headed against France for vacation. On the highway in Germany a truck suddenly moved left-right-left right, and rammed the car on the right side of it right into the rails in the sideway. We were on the left side. It could've been us as much as it were the others...

Well the truckdriver had gone to sleep in his truck while driving, and that's why it happened. He off course woke up when he had hit the car, and then pulled in to the side to help those he had rammed.

When I Was Six, At My school.

There Was a Pipe up in a 2 towers, Next to the pipe there was 2 poles, I Sat on the Pipe then i slippered

And BANG! My head right into a pole,

I felt unconcious. Worser thing is, I could coulda fall down from the tower, (which was about 15F Tall) Luckily, that didnt happen, one of my classmates found me.

2 hours later, I found myself lying on a the couch in my classroom.
nice
I almost got hit by a car last week :d
(07-28-2011, 12:35 PM)Storm Wrote: Uhm, one time I was riding my bike with a friend, and we decided to drive down an incredibly steep hill that had a busy road at the bottom. (No idea why we decided this it was probably before I grew brain cells) Anyway we continued and about 10 feet from the bottom a minivan pulled out, my friend slammed on the brakes and so did I but for some reason they didn't work in slowing me down at all, and I slammed into the minivan, and flipped over the top of it.
Fortunately I was wearing a full face BMX helmet, (Which now had a rather large dent in it) The wrest of me was relatively okay, I was unconscious for a while and I woke up to some old lady calling an ambulance.
The ambulance crew said if I wasn't wearing a helmet I could've had very serious injuries Smile

"Where a helmet!" has just been proven right, lol.
(07-28-2011, 12:46 PM)Prune Juice! Wrote: When I Was Six, At My school.

There Was a Pipe up in a 2 towers, Next to the pipe there was 2 poles, I Sat on the Pipe then i slippered

And BANG! My head right into a pole,

I felt unconcious. Worser thing is, I could coulda fall down from the tower, (which was about 15F Tall) Luckily, that didnt happen, one of my classmates found me.

2 hours later, I found myself lying on a the couch in my classroom.

Hmm, I've never been knocked out so ;D
(07-28-2011, 12:39 PM)StillAlive7 Wrote: Well mine was a time where we where headed against France for vacation. On the highway in Germany a truck suddenly moved left-right-left right, and rammed the car on the right side of it right into the rails in the sideway. We were on the left side. It could've been us as much as it were the others...

Well the truckdriver had gone to sleep in his truck while driving, and that's why it happened. He off course woke up when he had hit the car, and then pulled in to the side to help those he had rammed.

Lol, how can you go to sleep XD
(07-28-2011, 01:56 PM)vladimir moscovic Wrote: I almost got hit by a car last week :d

I HAVE been hit by a car Cheese It's not something to be proud of though Tounge

Once I was at the local swimming pool with my friend, He didn't know how to swim, So I decided to teach him as I'm soo nice :O

So.. We jumped in, while holding onto the edge, and I told him "Just let go, IF you can't grab back on the ledge"

He did so, And didn't grab the ledge, He grabbed me and started to pull me under so he could climb up,

The horrible feeling of drowning, We both came up and down without getting any air as I was being pulled down all the time.

Luckily I was able to push him up and get up myself...

Yeah thats right... I'm a hero.
(07-28-2011, 02:07 PM)Jamie Wrote: Once I was at the local swimming pool with my friend, He didn't know how to swim, So I decided to teach him as I'm soo nice :O

So.. We jumped in, while holding onto the edge, and I told him "Just let go, IF you can't grab back on the ledge"

He did so, And didn't grab the ledge, He grabbed me and started to pull me under so he could climb up,

The horrible feeling of drowning, We both came up and down without getting any air as I was being pulled down all the time.

LOL, I done a similar thing. Apart from I decided to do a front flip into the pool, I hit my head on the side, went under and then my mate jumped in after and landed on my head and pushed me back under -.- Lovely!

I've never nearly died, as far as I'm aware, but once, one of my friends unwittingly walked into the path of a 4x4 because he looked the wrong way before crossing the road. We immediately pulled him back onto the pavement just in time.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(07-28-2011, 02:28 PM)Small Bear Wrote:
(07-28-2011, 02:07 PM)Jamie Wrote: Once I was at the local swimming pool with my friend, He didn't know how to swim, So I decided to teach him as I'm soo nice :O

LOL, I done a similar thing. Apart from I decided to do a front flip into the pool, I hit my head on the side, went under and then my mate jumped in after and landed on my head and pushed me back under -.- Lovely!

What a nice friend u got there. Lol Cheese

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]