Near death experience
Quote:What a nice friend u got there. Lol

It's a natural human reaction, If you can't swim and your sinking you try to grab onto anything and pull yourself up.

He didn't do it on purpose.
Oh just remembered another one!
I was on holiday in spain and we went to a waterpark, I went down a waterslide, and the lifeguards usually make each person wait for the person in front of them to get out of the pool at the bottom before you can set off. Unfortunately a fat 14 year old girl decided she WASN'T going to wait for me to get out of the pool, (I guess she wanted to get to the waffle hut ASAP) and she comes hurtling into the back of my eight year old head feet first at 30mph...
Shit hurt man.
(I suppose I couldn't have died from this but I found this situation 10x scarier than the minivan accident)
I've nearly drowned twice on a beach and in a swimming pool. My first mind, was I was tripped up by someone in a chair and fell over, splitting the bridge of my nose open on the corner of desk, losing about 2 litres of blood while everyone screamed and no-one had no idea what to do.

If I had lost anymore blood, high chance of me being dead Tounge
(07-28-2011, 02:56 PM)Storm Wrote: Oh just remembered another one!
I was on holiday in spain and we went to a waterpark, I went down a waterslide, and the lifeguards usually make each person wait for the person in front of them to get out of the pool at the bottom before you can set off. Unfortunately a fat 14 year old girl decided she WASN'T going to wait for me to get out of the pool, (I guess she wanted to get to the waffle hut ASAP) and she comes hurtling into the back of my eight year old head feet first at 30mph...
Shit hurt man.
(I suppose I couldn't have died from this but I found this situation 10x scarier than the minivan accident)

LOL waffle hut! Maybe you were wearing fat girl deodorant that attracted her.
(07-28-2011, 03:11 PM)Transmission Wrote: I've nearly drowned twice on a beach and in a swimming pool. My first mind, was I was tripped up by someone in a chair and fell over, splitting the bridge of my nose open on the corner of desk, losing about 2 litres of blood while everyone screamed and no-one had no idea what to do.

If I had lost anymore blood, high chance of me being dead Tounge

Lol, "A CHAIR TRIP ME I SWEAR IT NO ME FAULT" You tripped over the chair XD, he/she obviously didn't mean to and the chair didn't attack you Cheese

U JUST STOPID ;d

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
I never had any near death experienced, I'm lucky or just carefull Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 3 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Marius, Ms. Mudpie, 7rozen_7ear_
(07-28-2011, 04:16 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I never had any near death experienced, I'm lucky or just carefull Smile

This.
(07-28-2011, 04:16 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I never had any near death experienced, I'm lucky or just carefull Smile
And not stupid.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
I never had any near death experience Tounge
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Uhm, Ive never really had a near death experience myself, but I nearly shot someone who walked out in front of me at the shooting range once. That was kinda worrying. My Co-Pilot also nearly crashed our plane once when he failed at a stall turn, so I suppose that counts, probably the scariest experience of my life too. :S
Nothing specific, but I guess you can count pretty much every time I'm hanging out with friends and cross the road without looking.

I'm a retard like that.