Near death experience
Oh yeah I forgot, there was this one time back in the Jolly Roger..

So I'd just woken up and me and the George's went to grab some Sallys (kippers) for breakfast, before heading down to Samoan Joes. Now, we thought this was a regular battlecruiser, but as it turned out, it was a Samoan nuclear sub. Anyway, we plonk our behinds down on Mary's stacks, and holler to the beast, "Oi, fetch us a refreshing drink". So, instead of coming out with a pint as I expect, he brings me some giant tree in a glass. This wasn't a ping pong tiddly, this was a damn rainforest in a glass. You could fall in love with an orangutan in that. So anyway, I return it and ask for America's Gold (Coke) before we hop off down to the Devil's Torment (work).

Now, we all work together we do. We manage a gentleman's sinkhole (bookies) and take bets. Now, then these two plonkers with pumpin' irons (shotguns) walk in and demand the money. But, as fate has it, all bets are off. We tell 'em that, but being the plonkers they are, don't understand that if all bets are off, then there can't be any more in the damned bookies. So anyway, I grab the shotgun, shoot a shot at em and pull down the security screens. These two plonkers make a runner, but it's ok - They'd just blagged our bookies, and our boss wasn't too happy about that, so 'e sent down a monkey and a midget to go sort em out (One lad who sneaks in, one big lad, who in this case was a bit of a Northern Monkey, with a gun).

Anyway, as I walk out at the end of the day, I sidestep a falling plane. Sucker could've killed me, do pilots even do anything nowadays worth payin'?
The following 2 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Small Bear, Ms. Mudpie
(07-28-2011, 10:32 PM)Faustie Wrote: Oh yeah I forgot, there was this one time back in the Jolly Roger..

So I'd just woken up and me and the George's went to grab some Sallys (kippers) for breakfast, before heading down to Samoan Joes. Now, we thought this was a regular battlecruiser, but as it turned out, it was a Samoan nuclear sub. Anyway, we plonk our behinds down on Mary's stacks, and holler to the beast, "Oi, fetch us a refreshing drink". So, instead of coming out with a pint as I expect, he brings me some giant tree in a glass. This wasn't a ping pong tiddly, this was a damn rainforest in a glass. You could fall in love with an orangutan in that. So anyway, I return it and ask for America's Gold (Coke) before we hop off down to the Devil's Torment (work).

Now, we all work together we do. We manage a gentleman's sinkhole (bookies) and take bets. Now, then these two plonkers with pumpin' irons (shotguns) walk in and demand the money. But, as fate has it, all bets are off. We tell 'em that, but being the plonkers they are, don't understand that if all bets are off, then there can't be any more in the damned bookies. So anyway, I grab the shotgun, shoot a shot at em and pull down the security screens. These two plonkers make a runner, but it's ok - They'd just blagged our bookies, and our boss wasn't too happy about that, so 'e sent down a monkey and a midget to go sort em out (One lad who sneaks in, one big lad, who in this case was a bit of a Northern Monkey, with a gun).

Anyway, as I walk out at the end of the day, I sidestep a falling plane. Sucker could've killed me, do pilots even do anything nowadays worth payin'?

Lol, was in this on Fearless? (Titls head and and pulls a face like MMHMM)

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
I seem to recall once my cat nearly clawing one of my eyes out. That's all I can remember.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(07-28-2011, 10:32 PM)Faustie Wrote: Oh yeah I forgot, there was this one time back in the Jolly Roger..

I don't even ..
My first DownHill. I was mooving at super speeds when I accedently fell off. I remember how I saw a tire 2-3 inches from my face(that was the guy which was going down after me) and then I woke up when the paramedics were taking me in the ambulance. And like in storm's story - they said the same. And I was ok Smile . However I didn't drop MTB just had a 2-3 days for some rest.

(07-28-2011, 09:43 PM)Gestapo Wrote: 8 years after I had Appendicitis acuta I startet to get pain in my lower right part of my stomach, so I had to go through a CT-scanner and they saw i had a boil right above the hip.

They inserted a drain which i had for 5 days.. Most painfull periode of my life. It could have developed to Periontitis too.

Im sure Noobias remembers the night i went to the hospital

Umm I don't want to be annoying but can you tell us/me more about that night ?
(07-28-2011, 09:43 PM)Gestapo Wrote: 8 years after I had Appendicitis acuta I startet to get pain in my lower right part of my stomach, so I had to go through a CT-scanner and they saw i had a boil right above the hip.

They inserted a drain which i had for 5 days.. Most painfull periode of my life. It could have developed to Periontitis too.

Im sure Noobias remembers the night i went to the hospital

Yeah, when you have a pain in the lower right hip, it's your appendix (Not sure I spelt that correctly), I almost had to have mine taken out, you vomit ALOT, I couldn't even sleep on my bed, I just kept rolling off onto the floor lol. I went to hospital for a day.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
(07-29-2011, 10:09 AM)*|X|*Y0U*|X|*$UCK*|X|* Wrote: Umm I don't want to be annoying but can you tell us/me more about that night ?

Sure.

Well I was talking to Noobias on steam when i started to get fever and pain in my stomach. My temperature hit 39.9 Celsius which is where its really serious.

So I said to my parents that it hurt a lot and I felt very sick, they could see my stomach was swollen.
So they called the doctor and he came and saw that it was very strange, so I got send to the hospital immidialty. It was at night so a few doctors came to see my stomach and they could not tell what the hell it was, 90% of them thought it was "inguinal hernia". But they were not sure.

2 days i could not eat or walk (I couldn't eat because they weren't sure if i needed surgery). I just laid on the bed starving and was really bored and nervous. Then they decided to CT-Scan me, and literally 10 seconds after they got the pictures they knew it was an internal boil.

Then I got send to the surgery room right away. He gave me local Anesthesia, he didn't wait long enough so it didn't get the time to work, so he inserted the drain and sucked about 30ml of fluid out. It hurt so bad I started to cry.
I was scared to death because of the pain.

After the surgery I was shaking so I got a tablet that relaxed me a lot.
Then I waited 3 days laying on a bed at the hospital and when they finally decided that I could go home!

But they didn't remove the drain. I had to go with the drain at home for 7 days. After that week I went to the hospital again to get it removed.
It hurt like fuck when he pulled it out. But after that pain was over it was like normal again, I was so relieved!

Then I got some pills that would kill the rest overs of the bacteria. They made me sick for another week.. After that it was back to the normal days again.

That's pretty much it.
Scariest part of my life. (YET)