Unban Request - [FL:RP] Noodle
Your name: [FL:RP] Noodle - STEAM_0:0:31556704

Your ban ID: 46666

Banned by: [FL] Verzyn

Reason: Teamkilling x2, backseat administration

Involved:
Tuguda - STEAM_0:1:85287183
Bradocky - STEAM_0:1:74886388

Why we should unban you: My original ban request was against Tuguda, who was repeatedly chasing after the president and punching him as a desk secretary. http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=44427
I was missing some background information so ZedsDead asked
"Why did you kill another government employee instead of having him demoted?"
I replied that the president was unresponsive to demote the secretary, and Tuguda had previously been a security guard hired by Bradocky (Current President) himself. I could tell that they were friends because earlier they were both propblocked inside the Burger King with contraband as a Chef and Paramedic. I also added that I didn't have evidence of that background information, and that after looking at the entirety of the ban request, I would have moved it to denied myself.

My defense is this: My actions against the person who was repeatedly attacking the president are in my job description as the SRU Sergeant. I was protecting the president against someone running up and punching him. If he were any other job, I would have tazed him instead and had him arrested, but secretaries cannot be warranted or tazed as they are government employees.

Summary: The only reason I shot and killed Tuguda was because I was unable to taze and arrest him for attacking the president. It was an in-character action, and if Tuguda was any other job except a secretary, the ban request probably would have been approved against him.

What confused me at first was that the ban request was "Approved", but against myself without any explanation from the banning party, [FL] Verzyn.
So, simple question, in your opinion did you or did you not break the rules? Answer that carefully.
(03-28-2014, 07:51 AM)Narc Wrote: So, simple question, in your opinion did you or did you not break the rules? Answer that carefully.
I would have to say yes, but unintentionally. It was very late and I should have tried harder to communicate with them OOC before taking it into my own hands. Unrelated, but it was also my first time as SRU and I'm unfamiliar with how they should handle some RP situations. It's a short ban and I'm grateful for that.
You broke the rules, yet you're appealing the suspension?
(03-28-2014, 08:06 AM)Narc Wrote: You broke the rules, yet you're appealing the suspension?
I suppose the appeal was a result of my surprise with the ban. The morning I saw it I was previously just helping people on the build server. On the original BR itself, I realized I didn't even have enough evidence and gave up. I'd like to just serve the suspension and move on.
You broke the rules, you were banned for it, it was justified.

Denied.