Domdude unban request
Bug 
Your name: Domdude

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20305093

Reason ban: no reason given

Why we should unban you:

I was a fire fighter and i was putting out a fire in this persons house in giga computers and the fire went out. I then had some one tell me over steam that there was another fire in the house so i ran in there. And i then discovered that there wasn't a fire. The owner of the house or something called "blue assassin" started shouting fireman ABUSE. i said it wasn't, said my reasons why and then he called whoop the admin over. I then was in there and "whoop" didn't say anything for like 5 mins so i wanted to leave. blue assassin blocked me in and would not let me pass through the door so i had to hit him with a prop to make him move.

then he prop pushed me. and suddenly i was kicked and banned. im wondering if i could be unbanned because i wasent abusing i was just going on what some one said.

thanks
getting messages about the in-game on steam is called Meta-gaming. which is something you don't wanna do. It's a nice story Cheese i say we'll wait for Whoop and Blue and all those guys to say what happened. and btw it would be very useful to know who told you about the fire on Steam
I don't know why people says that steam chat iis metagaming.
It isn't. Metagaming is using OOC for IC.
Steam chat is more like a private message.
It's NOT metagaming.
Well first off, blue was trying to tell me what happend but he was not able to do that since you kept screaming over your mic. And there was giant windows to see into the whole store so you could just look trough them to confirm the fire. But you didnt you just ran and abused your fireaxe.
Sorry Gystez, but it IS. He's telling something about IC using methods of OOC.
I still don't belive it is.
I was One of the Witnesses Of this Guys "Fireman Job Abuse" And i can Surely say He did Abuse... I was standing outside my house... and all of the sudden He runs in Screaming "Fiiiiiiiiirrrrreeeeeeeeee!" For no Entire Reason... When There Was no Fire, Looking at hes Attitude and Voice, You can easily Tell he is a 10 year old Minge that does not have any clue Of what Rp really is even if it Hit him in the Face... When The Admin Came up and started asking what happened He would not let me or either of the other witnesses talked... and he was always Twisting the story For an Example " I Thought there was a fire in there, my friend told me there was" Then When he was getting closer to hes ban, he started to Rage and Started Swearing At the Admin and my self, just because he was in the wrong.... Therefore He should not be un-banned, he should take the consequence's Like a Man. He Is just like any other 10 year old... Wanting to see whats happening in other peoples Homes.
Blue assasin is an absolute douche and he should be banned for sucking up to the admins 24/7
(08-25-2010, 03:50 PM)Highwayman Wrote: Blue assasin is an absolute douche and he should be banned for sucking up to the admins 24/7

Insulting, needs a longer ban ;D !
Signature too big...
True, Blue Eye'd brown noses all the time xD But that's not a reason to ban him, Smiley Face.