Explaim me why protect me and my clan from a Rebel is FailRP, RDM
Oh okay mate, i understand now, i apologize Myfloodify, anything to say about the unban request?
I extended it to 4 days due to having this as your 10th ban. I should of made it a week, yet I didn't.

You clearly broke the rules by RDMing a Rebel that was being chased by the cops.
You made some 'clan' named 'No Name Boys', saying to me that you killed him because you felt 'threatened' or your family. He just ran past you (unarmed at that time aswell), posing no threat whatsoever.
I just think that you didn't expect me catching you out like that and you thought you would get away with it.

You weren't hired by the government, even asked the President. Since you wasn't working for the Gov.. it's FailRP aswell, to make a government-helping 'clan'.

This has nothing to do with me 'not liking' you. I act as an Administrator with every case I deal with.
Anyways, I think this ban is more then fair. Could of made it longer.
it is not a government-helping clan first of all.
i act alone, killed the rebel, waiting to get arrested.
and i get caught because SRU was your friend, i saw him having some "too friendly" conversation in OOC chat Smile, thats why you were there.
i didn't want to kill and run. i would do it if YOU were the SRU. i have a reason to kill that rebel. same reason as this: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid349756
go act like an admin there Wink
(03-27-2014, 10:04 PM)LPapas Wrote: i get caught because SRU was your friend, i saw him having some "too friendly" conversation in OOC chat Smile, thats why you were there.
First of all, my involvement. I were the SRU Sergeant chasing the rebel down.
Shadow said that he watched all the sake of the possible rule breakers. Earlier in the raid on the rebels that you didn't see he moved a Paramedic out of the scene due.

But remember being a clan based on a certain kinda RP doesn't give you permission to kill all Rebels you think are going to near your property.
Not near my property, if you want to comment, don't comment wrong stuff, i said it was a treat for ME and my family not my property.

And i already saw like 3 admins here reading this, why don't you say Denied / Close?
I know that you wont accept, just stop making me talk, just give the veredict
(03-27-2014, 10:37 PM)LPapas Wrote: Not near my property, if you want to comment, don't comment wrong stuff, i said it was a treat for ME and my family not my property.

Was meant as more of a general rule, same argument applies; being in a certain clan does not warrant you to kill him.
Joykill stop talking when you have nothing to do with this OMG, i mean, not WET enough?
I was watching over the whole raid procedure, which was the government against the rebels.
You seriously need to change your attitude towards other players.

Anyways, saying that your 'family was threatened' is just a lame excuse to RDM. It was in the middle of nowhere, you saw the opportunity to kill someone randomly and you took it and got caught.

Denied.