Explaim me why protect me and my clan from a Rebel is FailRP, RDM
Your name: Papas

Your ban ID: 46648

Banned by: [FL] Shadow

Reason: FailRP, RDM

Involved: Me, a Rebel ,SRU, and Shadow

Why we should unban you: First of all i got banned for 1day and 24 hours, 1 minute later its 3 days and 24 hours, good job.
Why i should get unbanned? Its really simple, i was roleplaying as "No Name Boys" my clan (you can see at foruns), if you see my clan lore, you can see that Rebels killed my father and No Name Boys moved to EvoCity, so in this case, it was a rebel in front of me and my family, my family was in risk of death! he was danger and chased by SRU and Cops, it was not safe for me, if i didnt killed him, me and my family could die! don't call it RDM and that i did it for fun!
I shoot him, i was with SRU on my side, i didnt even point gun to cops or SRU and they can prove that, i just shoot the treat for me and my family!
That is why i should get unbanned, please 4 days ban? for protect my family? i would do this in real life i were a family, and some rebels killed my father to be honest, i could get IN JAIL. In this case, SRU could just arrest me, not a Ban.
I hope you understand and listen before ban. thank you

And as Shadow said "that rebel broke NLR" , well why didnt he got insta banned then?
You can't kill people, purely based on the fact that you made a backstory based around the rebels attempting to kill you.

Both parties must agree to make a roleplay, living out the story of your clan, which was not the case here. Authorities was already chasing him down, and you had no reason to take the situation in to your own hands.

I was officer at the time, and was right behind the SRU mentioned in the request.
Yes i saw you there. Chasing that Rebel and let my family alone in risk of death.

Still waiting to a explanation why i had 2 days and then shadow changed it for 4 Cheese
I know some Admins dont like me, yea they dont, but they have to act like a Admin and dont act because dont like me. Shadow know what im saying Cheese
(03-27-2014, 05:42 PM)LPapas Wrote: Yes i saw you there. Chasing that Rebel and let my family alone in risk of death.

Still waiting to a explanation why i had 2 days and then shadow changed it for 4 Cheese
I know some Admins dont like me, yea they dont, but they have to act like a Admin and dont act because dont like me. Shadow know what im saying Cheese

The rebel was already severely injured by the authorities, I fail to see why you should involve yourself in a situation you had no relation with.

Ban times are not to be decided by you.
Joykill, i dont decide ban times, but why i just didnt get banned for 4 days in first time? Why i had 2 days, then i had 4? Please make a decision, not change it because my name is Papas and not "Joykill" IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN
(03-27-2014, 05:52 PM)LPapas Wrote: Joykill, i dont decide ban times, but why i just didnt get banned for 4 days in first time? Why i had 2 days, then i had 4? Please make a decision, not change it because my name is Papas and not "Joykill" IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

I believe Shadow typed the wrong time when initially banning you, and he is warranted to do exactly that - are you filing an unban request because the length was changed around?
Nop.
My unban request got the reason why i want to get unbanned, you just come here like a #youknowwhat

I know NOONE will Accept my unban request... but guess what joykill, you lick lick lick, its all you got a RP.
Ive got a GF, a Yamaha and my Computer, what i care if i dont play 4 days? Im just TIRED because im playing, and just because im not a #youknowwhat , rules are diferent , thats all Smile
I suggest you watch your tone, LPapas.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Why you say that? Are you hearing me so you can say my tone is not correct? :S

I really search in google tradutor if tone is used for something else but he is not, im not joking with you.
tone-substantive
tone, shade, hue, tint, note, sound

But all of this is not related with my Unban Request. lets keep back to the unban request please instead of warning me for my tone Smile
It's more of the attitude you have towards Joykill you have. Your choice of words is representing a "bad tone" due to the context being very insulting. That's what I meant.
Kind Regards,
Floodify